After the pacific resort in Aitutaki, this was a bit of a let down. We stayed here 2 nights. We booked a garden room after reading the reviews and we were right to do so since the beach area is pretty small and crowded and being away from there, our room was quiet.
The room was ok with all the amenities.
Check in was slow but checkout was fine.
Breakfast was a huge disappointment.
The staff were friendly in the bar and the breakfast restaurant.
No free wifi but not a huge problem for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic Boutique … Pacific Resort Rarotonga, superbly situated on 5.5 acres of manicured beachfront, our 4-star full service authentic boutique resort, offering an intimate collection of just 64 rooms, suites and villas. Each room is tastefully decorated in a contemporary Polynesian style overlooking either the flourishing tropical gardens or the gorgeous white sands of Muri Beach and lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Pacific Resort Rarotonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Hotel Muri
- Pacific Hotel Rarotonga
- Pacific Hotel Muri
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Muri, Cook Islands