Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
View deal
SAVE US$243
Expedia.comUS$532
PricelineUS$757
All reviews nikki beach off season short walk port barbados home spa tour dock holetown furnishings
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2018

Today my wife and I called in to investigate renting an apartment. The man on the gate was very helpful showing us where to park and taking us to Customer Service. Things deteriorated rapidly from this point. The "Lady" in customer services was incredibly rude and unhelpful and us asking about renting was clearly not welcome. When we left (There is no way we would stay there) we noticed that were few people or boats in the place, no wonder, and we later learned that business is not good. I wonder why??

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ggrant26
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent week. We enjoyed Port Ferdinand for week stay. The rooms were beautiful and clean. The pool area was very nice and quiet. All of our contacts with staff were courteous. The area is removed from any restaurants or things to do. We enjoyed the water taxi to St Peters Bay. Nice beach! Make sure to ask what a taxi will cost to go anywhere, they are expensive!!

Date of stay: August 2018
UnnaResorts, Operations Manager at Port Ferdinand Marina & Luxury Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi fremont5,

We are thrilled that you had such a great experience. Our aim is to always ensure our guests are satisfied. Looking forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

This was an amazing trip with lovely people and food. Let me just say that after we booked, the staff contacted me in order to prepare for our stay. Helped me book the VIP meet and greet service, transport, spa services, tour and basically anything I needed.

The residence was stunning- my children did not want to leave and my husband was blown away. We travel alot so we always like to stay at a place that feels like more of a home than a hotel. The best part is you get all the services of a hotel. We actually had groceries delivered to the home so we could enjoy the residence and just to relax.

The food was very good. We only had breakfast and lunch at the Quarterdeck which is the pool side dining. We were also able to watch the world cup games while the kids played in the pool. Staff was fantastic.

We did not have time to go to the kid's playroom. I did however go workout out the gym. It has all the basics and is clean with a view of the marina. No complaints there.
I also did a few spa treatments and the treatments were very good at the Sandbox Tree Spa. The spa team was friendly and made me feel relaxed. The view is also beautiful and I walked away with a few candles that are only made in Barbados!

We did not go to Nikki Beach since it is not so kid friendly - which is by the Port Ferdinand beach which is a little bit of a walk for my 2 year old son but it's not far. We ended up taking the water taxi to the sister resort and swimming there. The water taxi is complimentary and they also arranged a swim with the turtles for us. It was a shame that the 1359 Restaurant was closed for renovation but since we went during low season, many restaurants take this time to renovate so maybe that was our fault.

Joanna also set up a tour for us which happened to be the same driver that picked us up at the airport. His name is Renaldo (if anyone needs his contact info!!) Excellent service and very nice to my kids. I found the residence to be kid friendly but they say that St. Peter's Bay resort is more so but I love the decoration and modern feel of the residence, so for me, it was PERFECT.

My daughter cried when she realized that she could not stay longer and I actually looked into ownership. I think we will be back to Barbados very soon and will be staying again at the Port Ferdinand residence. We highly recommend this resort. It is pure luxury and bliss.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chausita
UnnaResorts, Operations Manager at Port Ferdinand Marina & Luxury Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hi chausita,

We are thrilled that you had such a great experience. Our aim is to always meet and even exceed our customers' expectations. Yes, you are correct that we use the low season for building renovations once needed. However, we hope that when you come next, you all will be able to enjoy 1359. Once again, we are glad you had an enjoyable vacation with your family and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We are staying at a nearby hotel and after a recommendation of ....you really must see this.... We popped in for a late afternoon cocktail and wow the setting, design and opulence took my breath. These super rich apartments on a private marina are breathtaking at over 1,000,000 dollars starting point per unit it was as you would imagine. However the prices are reasonable , 8 bejan dollars for a banks beer and 15-20 depending on type for a cocktail on an amazing deck next to an infinity pool on one side and a dock for yachts on the other. The staff were polite the drinks lovely and the ambience welcoming. Lottery win needed please x

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
UnnaResorts, Operations Manager at Port Ferdinand Marina & Luxury Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi AnneCissie

We are delighted to know that our service so pleased you. We love making our customers happy!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This resort is wonderful and a perfect start to a holiday on the Island to help lose the jet lag .From the the warm welcome to the unbelievably well maintained apartment overlooking the Marina and sea.The Quarterdeck staff could not have been more friendly and both the bar staff and Chef did a fantastic job.The transition to the sister resort of St Peters Bay was seamless and in less than 30 mins we were moved from one pool the the next .Can't really say anymore other than Thank you for a wonderful start to a our vacation and we will sing your praise for some time to come .

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank R3443JRroberts
UnnaResorts, Operations Manager at Port Ferdinand Marina & Luxury Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hi Robert s,

We're glad that you were pleased with our property and service. We hope to accommodate you in 'Paradise' again, very soon.