All reviews yogurt good size from australia short stroll few meters rooms are clean lovely courtyard great for families hotel is great hotel restaurant is mediterranean sea the owner friendly hosts via email sandy beach shower curtain grape vines
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

It was our second stay in this hotel. Nice quiet family run hotel steps from the beach. The rooms and breakfast are basic but it is a good option especially if you have children. Clean beach right in front of you, nice cafes, tavernas and mini market a few meters away.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kyriaki K
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Best location in Kamares, on the beach. Very nice and helpful staff. Rooms are basic, like they shall be in Greece. But they are clean and nice. Outdoor area is like an calm oasis in the town. We highly recommend this hotel and will be back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our week at hotel boulis. The hotel is basic by modern standards but has everything that you really need for a holiday by the sea. Staff are warm and offer such genuine hospitality. It must be the best located hotel in Sifnos - 30m to the beach by private path, 2mins to supermarket, 4mins to the lovely tavernas by the water (meropi, simos, Cafe stavros our faves) and 5mins to the ferry. Breakfast is simple with breads, Juice, coffee, yoghurt, watermelon, cheese/hams and honey and jams. Everything plentiful and perfect for us. Also fantastic value at 6euro.

The highlight of this hotel for me was the Kafenes restaurant located right in the hotel courtyard. This was the best food we ate in Sifnos (and other islands since) - traditional food at heart made with real skill and lots of love. You will see the owner cooking from early morning when you eat breakfast, you might even see tomatoes sun-drying in the courtyard, surrounded by an abundance of beautiful herbs and grapes. Service run by a great female chef and super nice waiter Niko, Who could not possibly be nicer to all guests, night after night.

Fantastic value. We will recommend to all our family and friends!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jb3Cork
Reviewed 23 July 2018

By the beach, so friendly.
The rooms are a little small but this is made up for by the friendliness of staff and the location. We loved it.
It was near the landing for the ferries - but still quiet. A great starting place to see this most beautiful and relaxed of islands.
Give me Sifnos over the more well known places any time!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy P
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This is not luxury. This is not the best you can get. But this is friendly, heartly, kind and very genuine, charming, nice and you feel that you are welcomed.

It is family run so everything you get is authentic. Then, the location is perfect. In a calm area, just perhaps 50 m from the beach of Kamares. And a short stroll, just a few minutes, from the main street of Kamares. And close to a bus station. To the ferry about 10 min walk.

This is the third year in a row I visited the hotel. One can have opinions on details. For me, it’s part of the charm. Everything needed is there. What’s not there are just the things one always have at home or on business trips. This is holiday. A clean nice room with bathroom, a fridge, ac, a bed, some furnitures, a small balcony and friendly people, that’s all I need for a holiday. I never tried the flatscreen tv in the room. There’s wifi and it works.

There’s a restaurant on site for dinner with a menue that is not typical touristic Greek. More local flavour and a bit of fusion. Then there is a basic breakfast. The only luxury I might have wanted is the possibility to get an omelette for breakfast, though, that I can have all other days at home.

I strongly recommend this hotel, though, I don’t want it to be too popular, so I can’t get a room :-).

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple