All reviews stayed two nights top floor room was spacious great hotel kitchenette lounge kettle balcony santorini facilities mountains ferry island port bay
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I'd stayed at the hotel before and when returning to Sifnos, i had no hesitation in booking again.

The room I had was spacious and had an adequate kitchen area. Everything was very clean and the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly.

For value for money, I think it would be hard to find anywhere better and would have no hesitation in recommending this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lynn H
Reviewed 24 September 2017

This is a lovely small hotel within short walking distance of the port, local tavernas & bars. The rooms are spotlessly clean & well equipped, and the staff are welcoming and helpful. We stayed just two nights as we had plans to visit other islands but wished we had been able to stay longer. We will definitely use this hotel again when we revisit Sifnos.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Hotel Kamari was a lovely place to stay. The staff were amazing, friendly and helpful and were always very happy which made the trip a lot more enjoyable. My partner and I stayed for 11 days at this hotel and enjoyed every second of it. Our room was spacious and the air con was a treat. The hotel provides many things like little snacks, games and a computer where the reception is located. A lot of fun with a holiday can come from the place that you stay and Hotel Kamari made the trip truly enjoyable.

The Beach is a 2 min walk away along with a strip of lovely restaurants and the bus stop is right outside.

This was the second time I had visited Sifnos and it won't be the last. Just be sure that when I book again I will be looking for a room in Hotel Kamari.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

From first impressions until check out I was incredibly impressed with this hotel. The staff orientated us to the area without pushing any tours or trips on us. The room was of a genuinely high standard with daily cleaning and towel changes. The shower pressure was a little weak but this is only minor.
The free cake and coffee is a lovely addition and although we didn't cook, the kitchenette would be ideal for small dinner or breakfast with the bakery and supermarket so nearby.
The hotel is literally next door to the bus stop which provided a reliable service.
It is also nearby walking trails to Apollonia and beyond.
Having travelled to a substandard 'four star hotel ' in Santorini after our stay I can say I'd return to Hotel Kamari anyday!
Keep up the good work!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fionnuala S
Reviewed 21 July 2017

My husband and I stayed here in Early July. We had a room with a view of the mountain and a little of the bay (Room 5).

Our suite was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and the kitchen area had a plug in 'baby belling' type hob, kettle and a much needed fridge (for water and wine), as well as utensils, glasses and crockery. We had no intention of doing any actual cooking on our holiday, so great for our needs, as we only wanted to prepare a little salad and enjoy a glass of chilled wine on the balcony, whilst enjoying the view.

The air con unit was blissfully quiet, great and affective double glazing, rooms are spotless and the owners were fabulously friendly and welcoming, providing details of the island and places to visit on our arrival.

The hotel is just a short walk (10 minutes) from the port, which is perfect, as you avoid the bustle of the main eating and drinking areas, whilst being within close walking distance of the beach and all facilities. We loved our stay, and will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple