Beautiful property full of trees and greenery. The room is average but neat and clean.
The front desk is very helpful and friendly.
The beach is just a stones throw and we can go and sit there. Also under the trees there are so many benches where we can sit and relax and hear the birds chirping.
A fantastic getaway from the noise of the city.
The minus points are: There is only one restaurant and the food is not high class. Just average. The hot water was not coming in the taps. The TV is old and not working properly.
If the food quality could be improved abnd some more amenities provided, this would be a very good resort.
There are so many artifacts like a museum whic we can enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled close to the legendary Shore Temple and the popular 7th century monoliths, is INDECO Mahabalipuram, the town's only luxury boutique hotel. This hotel is situated right in the heart of the town and spreads over a tranquil beach, offering contemporary luxuries in a historical back drop.INDECO Mahabalipuram, is an Indeco boutique hotel on the shores of Mahabalipuram and is set amidst the tourist attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your INDeco Mahabalipuram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Kanchipuram