this is a great hotel if you are a people person. the welcome drink, cold flannel and necklace of shells and the smiles and willingness to help were without doubt our best yet. from the reception staff to the little old lady that sweeps the driveway everyday! and all in between you have made our trip most comfortable.
the ethos of the hotel with its routes in ecology and living within the confines of ur earth whilst respecting it and the other species on it is perfect.
Some of the hotel is a little dated but the rooms are clean and even have a fridge in them. the bed was comfortable and clean and crisp sheets on it. and the daily paper and decorative flower display on ur made bed was fantastic.
the showers are warm and water plentiful.
we really enjoyed it thank you.
the only reason that it did not get the five was the datedness of some of the provision and wifi only available in reception. but it did not really detract from our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled close to the legendary Shore Temple and the popular 7th century monoliths, is INDECO Mahabalipuram, the town's only luxury boutique hotel. This hotel is situated right in the heart of the town and spreads over a tranquil beach, offering contemporary luxuries in a historical back drop.INDECO Mahabalipuram, is an Indeco boutique hotel on the shores of Mahabalipuram and is set amidst the tourist attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your INDeco Mahabalipuram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Kanchipuram