“Most economical”
Review of Vrinda Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nathdwara
Vrinda Hotel
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Nathdwara
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This is the best in terms of distance to temple...it's right opposite the back gate of temples...rooms are also very nice and spacious and worth the price they charge...food is also very good and they make as per our requirements which is very useful when old people are having eating constraints

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 25 June 2017

DEAR SIR
thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued always. We really appreciate your comments regarding our services and food we are trying to add some more in our menu and we are committed to maintain this food quality.
Thanks again for your valuable review we appreciate your affection for VRINDA we always try our best to keep all services which attach you always with us

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Being a vaishnav its been a annual tradition to visit Nathdwara atleast once...have stayed at almost all possible lodges and hotels in and around nathdwara...but few pros and cons particualarly about Hotel Vrinda...
Pro's...
1. Proximity to the temple....
2. Service
3. Food...(Try traditional marwadi food)
4. Clean rooms
Con's...
1. No vehicle parking
2. No view from any rooms
3. Rooms are clean but quite average
4. Avoid south indian cusine or anyother cusine other then Gujrati or marwadi

Overall a good expirience staying at this hotel...but they have lots of room for improvement...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 June 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant and I will focus more on your suggestions we have added some new rooms recently I hope you will try that one in your next visit we always try our best to keep all services which attach you always with us.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

This is one of the best locations to stay at Nathdwara. Hotel is very near to the temple. Food quality is impressive, at the same time staff is also cooperative. You need to book the rooms before atleast 15 days:-)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Chetan1987

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant Thank you once again for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travellers we always try our best to keep all services which attach you always with us.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I went with my family, booked 2 executive rooms from 5-7 February. They gave me room no 204 & 207 one is standard & another is executive(Charged me rates for both). On my complain they were ready to exchange the room. We were surprised by knowing that Check out time 8 am. No where in the world it's so early. The intention is to extract more money from the tourist/Pilgrims. When I requested for late check out around 12, after Rajbhog Darshan, I was been told they are completely sold out and not possible at all. When I offered additional charges, immediately my offer was accepted any I was asked to pay half day extra charges.
I met the owner Mr. Bhupesh, and explain but no use they just want extra money & don't think about guests harassment. Ultimately I vacated rooms and kept my baggage in the Lobby. There were many others guests, who also faced the same problem.
Only advantage of this hotel is it is near by Mandir. And that's why they take advantage of it.
Otherwise there is a General Urinal at the enter of Hotel street, which was very dirty.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bipin G

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about our reservations that need updating. May be there is some communication gap between you and our front desk staff after your feedback I talked them and they told that they considered your check out at 11:00 a.m. without any charge and also waive for your special child and I assure you that we never thought about making money customer service is our first motto.
I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at info@hotelvrinda.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

With much appreciation,
Bal Mukund Bhatia

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

During my recent visit to Nathdwara, shreenathji,I once again had the opportunity to stay at Vrinda hotel,as is my usual annual practice.
Vrinda hotel group under the able leadership of Shri Bhupesh Bhatia, owner,is an ideal hotel in Nathdwara, shreenathji,
Located very close to the temple,it provides excellent service, with wonderful and decent staff, good management,lovely, clean air conditioned rooms, wi-fi, airport pickup and drop,and above all great vegetarian food, Gujarati thali, Punjabi, South Indian, Chinese food and much more.
I sincerely recommend to pilgrims visiting Nathdwara shreenathji
To enjoy their stay at Vrinda and experience the warmth and hospitality of this wonderful hotel.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

DEAR SIR
thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued always. We really appreciate your comments regarding our services . Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip as you visit again its encourage us that we are going in right direction.