Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Ideal place for small conferences. Spacious and good location. My friends from outside the State enjoyed too. Train Station is just about 5 minutes walking distance. Shopping centres are just around the corners.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2020

The room was impeccable and quite big for the price. But most important : the staff was very sweet and incredibly helpful. They can offer assistance with booking of train tickets among other services.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

We were in Dimapur for overnight stay. Travel Agency booked this hotel which location wise was good being close to the Bus Stand and Railway Station. Even Airport was at a distance if about six Km. However, they do not have proper dinning hall to serve people. Hygiene is another aspect that hotel staff should pay attention to.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2019

We booked couple of rooms for our guests/ Govt officers who came to Dimapur to attend on Conference. We also booked their Conference room as well as Banquet Hall for two days of Scientific Session and One Gala dinner. Arrangements, amenities, and efficiency of the staff are worth mentioning. People were amazed so we are. Grand experience

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2019

I checked into a room on the 4th floor in the evening. The room looked decent. I placed my order for dinner and asked them to serve at 9:15 pm. But it wasn't arriving even beyond 9:50 pm. When I called the restaurant to check, even without checking, the guy had the audacity to tell me that I did not order any dinner. When he checked and confirmed that the order was actually placed, dinner was served. Then at 11:30 PM, the lights and fan went off and it started suffocating inside. There is no open window in the room but a small ventilation. I opened the ventilation and all the noise from outside started coming in. I complained about it to reception but they did not have any technician to fix the things. I asked for another room but was told that it can be given only after 7 AM. I could not sleep the entire night. I was actually running a fever that day and expected to have a comfortable sleep but it turned out to be a nightmare. Then in the morning, at 8 AM when the issue was fixed, I hoped to take a hot shower but found the geyser wasn't working. They sent two hotels staffs who took a look and said it would require a technician to fix. But again, they did not have a technician available. But I was given two buckets of hot water on request. Overall, it was just a pathetic experience.

Date of stay: October 2019