eDreams
Priceline
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2019 via mobile

Hotel Grand Tizu is in Dimapur, Nagaland. It's a three star hotel. The decor is nice but the service is the worst. The breakfast is also very little in terms of quantity and not up to the mark and the behaviour is also very rude of the staff. No one should stay at such a place. They say something but do the opposite. I will never visit this hotel again.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank vidhyasingh
Reviewed 21 February 2019 via mobile

Ambiance is nice and quiet and the facility has garden restaurant too.
Central location.
Food is well prepared and yummy.
Time taken between order and serving was way beyond too much. Staff did not had idea about how to tackle the situation. Neither any answers at all nor any prompts.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

Visited briefly. Less than a week.

Nice staff. Went to the restaurant for breakfast at 9:30....but they were on their mobile phones and said "restaurant was closed".

Rooms have large glass windows that open into a PUBLIC corridor. Naturally I had the curtains drawn. Felt like a prison.

Business guests down the hall opted to be loud (drinking?) with their room doors open way past midnight three nights in a row.

Was delighted to leave. They claim to accept credit cards but their handheld card scanners failed. I was advised by the receptionist to go across the street to withdraw CASH Rs. 20,000 from the ATM to pay my invoice.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank wannabe2012
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I have been to this awesome property on a business trip and i must say this place provides one of the best hospitality in hotels sector,breakfast lunch dinner was too tasty along with their courteous staff, especially I will like to give thanks to Mr,Samuel for help me to reach airport.I will like to visit again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

GRAND TIZU hotel: Room nice, we stayed at the hotel for business and our overall experience was quite good. Great location, nice restaurant in the same building too.we enjoyed meal at Sky Y2 View. The food were really nice. Hope to visit soon.

Date of stay: May 2018