“Good Ambience....Thai food specialist”

Bangkok Cafe & Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Dimapur
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: First Authentic Thai Food in Nagaland Coffee Karaoke Roof Top Bar Kid Zone Thai Food & ingredient stuff Private room are available. Good View of the City of Dimapur
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Located on 4th floor in the commercial building on Airport road, this restaurant offers good ambience, nice service and authentic Thai food.

Options are mostly for Non Veg.

Soft Drinks have good options. If you are unsure, do not hesitate to seek help of waitress. Good advice is assured

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 27 December 2017

As I was visiting Dimapur to attend a friends marriage I decided to try its best restaurant. I checked Tripadvisor and this restaurant is listed number one and being a big fan of Thai cuisine I opted for this place. I visited this place along with four other friends.

I ordered Chicken Pad Thai [Rs.350], Pork Satay [Rs.200], Thai Fried Rice (prawn) [Rs.450], Pork Penang Curry [Rs.400], Steamed Rice [Rs.50 each],Chicken Massaman Curry [Rs.300] and a Water bottle [Rs.25]. A Mocktail and crackers were served free with some dish. I loved its Chicken Massaman Curry, it was delicious.

The decor was good and the service was also Ok. I think the pricing was a bit on the higher side. It is located on the 4 th floor of the CBZZ complex near the Green park junction.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank georgiovalentino
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We visited this place twice in our two day visit in the city. The food is so delicious and satisfying.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017

All dish so delicious, pure Thai like grandmother cooked at home. All curry paste is exactly like in Thailand that make us feel like at home . Recommend for all special function.We love to visit here whenever we are travelling to Nagaland.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank FaiiZ6
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

It was my first time I visit to bangkok cafe cuisine the food was awesome and like the food the staff was friendly good food like it best service

Date of visit: June 2017