“Delicious!”

77 Beer and Barbeque
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Dapitan City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I guess this business establishment really did improve. I heard some negative comments from previous visitors but in my own experience, it was a great one. The food was delicious, big servings and the staff were very accommodating.
I just saw one cat roaming around the premises of the restaurant but it was okay for me because I love cats but maybe some people wouldn't want animals sitting on the foot of the table. :)

Reviewed 15 September 2014

After our Fantasyland trip, we went here for dinner since this place is recommended by our host. We ordered rice, chicken heart, barbecue, grilled fish, water and soda. After my second follow-up, our food arrived except for the grilled fish and water. There aren’t too many customers on this restaurant. In fact, only 2 tables are occupied.

After 10 more minutes, I followed-up on our grilled fish, only to learn that they forgot to grill it. We cancelled it looked for other restaurant nearby. Hassle, right?