“Still extraordinary!”

G&G Pizza Co.
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Savaneta
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 December 2016

It had been 3 and a half years since I last ate at G&G. To my delight, the wings were even better than I remembered. Gabriel has added more sauces and options. We ordered the garlic parmesan and lemon pepper, and both were awesome. The wings were crispy on the outside, despite the sauce, and juicy on the inside. On Thursday, G&G offers 1 florin wings (equivalent to 50 cents), and the line can be extremely long, but well worth the wait.
We ordered the pizza 2 days later, and what can I say? Too good for words to adequately describe. Thin crust, garlicy tomato sauce, and plenty of choices for toppings. My friend and I stuck with extra cheese, and were too full to finish off the medium between us.
Do yourself a favor and have at least one meal here. You'll love it!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

You got to eat here. The decor is great the pizzas are great, the dining experience is great. All in all a great night out. The decor is worth a visit. All you can eat pizza Wednesday. The pizzas just kept on coming out into a warming area. You had choices of 3 or 4 at a time but by the time you were finished a different pizza or two had arrived to try. At the end of our visit a desert pizza was available. A chocolate, rich enough to stick your tongue to the roof of your mouth. I couldn't believe the price for 4 of us. I could afford to eat good here every night. Did I forget to mention salad and pasta was also on the help yourself counter?
I am a water drinker, one thing I liked was they set a picture of ice water on our table.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Try the BBQ chicken pizza! G&G Pizza and Wings. It is attached to Club Arias. This place is amazing! The customer service is over the top. Ill definitely be booking with them again next time I am on the island!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Mr. Gaberial is the best. His pizza is to die for. His wings are better than the pizza. The hand cut fries are the best in the world. If you are on Aruba you must go to G and G Pizza Company. Back to the pizza, I love the crust, the sauce, and the different pizza options. I wish they delivered to Florida.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We ordered pizza and pasta from C&G. We did not realize its only take out until we walked in and only saw a counter, but that was fine with us as we wanted to take it to go anyway. We were renting a house about 10 minutes away and so it was a quick trip. We ordered and it was ready faster than the time quoted which is always nice. The pizza is thin crust and was delicious!!The pasta was just ok, and we should have just stuck with the pizza. The leftover pizza was great the next day! If you are staying on the other side of the island in the hotels, its a far drive. I dont know if it would be worth the trip just for pizza, but if you are on this side of the island, I would definitely recommend picking one up.