All reviews san juan king suite special thanks business trip three nights continental breakfast cruise
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My husband, my sister and I stayed here for three nights. Never got our room cleaned or towels changed, had to call the front desk for them to replinish the toilet paper and tissue in the room. At arrival, the woman at the front desk that was on the day shift was not pleasant at all. Maybe it hurt her face to crack a smile. On the other hand the gentleman that was there in the evening was a gem! The breakfast area had plenty of food selection however the woman assigned to the area was as rude as they come, I am thinking perhaps she was being directed by management cant be sure however she would yell at everyone who came in, things like “make sure you have your bracelet on otherwise no food”, “if you haven’t checked in with me your room number, make sure you do before you eat”, “you can’t take any food out of this area”. It was just tacky and unprofessional. I think putting up a sign of some sort could be more appealing or advising guest upon check in would have been more ideal. Very poor management in this hotel. Last but not least, let’s talk about the pool area. They have a bar/food stand which is very convenient considering there is nothing to eat walking distance to this place. One afternoon we were in the pool area with my 2 year old little cousin and she was handed a cookie. The woman working the bar/food stand rushed over to us immediately and scolded us for giving the child a cookie in the pool area! She demanded we did not do it again which I found to be extremely rude and I really didn’t understand the problem since they sell food in that area. I felt completely uncomfortable staying at this hotel. Like walking on egg shells the whole time. The parking lot is very tight so beware and forget about checking in early if you get here before 3pm cause the woman working the desk will make you come back or wait. Also, not matter what it says, there is no fitness center on the premise.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank NJC44
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

At arriving to the hotel, we were welcomed by a stray dog we nicknamed Kujo. The hotel does not seem to be concerned that he hangs out at the entrance to the hotel. During breakfast he sits at the door hoping to get fed. The hotel
Is listed at 4 stars. At best it’s two stars. It claims ocean view, but doesn’t mention the highway with loud trucks in the early morning hours. Free breakfast is the best part of the stay. No gym, staff is friendly. Probably not a bad stay if your only looking to sleep here with no expectation of normal hotel accommodations.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The staff were friendly. They spoke English and explained things fairly well. The rooms were clean as was the lobby and pool area.

The bay is right across the street so it is picturesque.

The hotel is hard to find now as signs are down due to hurricane Maria. Not sure why they cannot just put out a handwritten sign or something so you can find it from the main road which it sits on. Parking is somewhat odd in the rear.

The WiFi is more miss than hit. People were frustrated trying to get it to work in the AM. Local phone calls are free, nice.

Very poor security. That is, someone can come right up to your room no matter what floor you are on. Did not feel throated by anything though.

Beds are not that great, rather basic. Very noisy in the AM as people drive past to get to work. Bring earplugs.

Breakfast was typical per Comfort Inn.

Room tip: Higher up is better.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were looking for an inexpensive hotel to stay for one night. We were more interested in being with local folks and enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Caribbean. This hotel worked out well for us. It's a bit off the beaten path in Levittown, but was only a short drive away from the port where we cruised. It's very basic, but has a pool and a great breakfast included in the reasonable cost. The front desk folks were always willing to help and answer questions with a smile. We walked to dinner at a local restaurant about 5 blocks away and felt safe and comfortable even in the dark. It was sad to see some of the hurricane damage in this area, but the resilience of the people living in the area was amazing. We had a great dinner at a neighborhood restaurant and later walked across the street to enjoy beautiful views of the sea and collect some shells. All in all a great local place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bghynes
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I booked a romantic escape for me and my partner. The king suite I have to say they went over and beyond expectations. Room was very clean and already planned set to perfect. The staff is very friendly and the outside bar is great to relax and have a drinks by the pool. A special thanks to housekeeping supervisor Miguel for the room setup. AAA+ Service!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarlosDR79