“Back too being good ”

Price range: US$20 - US$29
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Called here yesterday we ate here a lot till it had changed hands and had make over and we stopped because it was terrible.we heard it had new owners so we called and it was great I had the burger which was excellent my wife had the stroganoff with a portion off lovely onion rings .staff excellent will definitely calling again well done

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Called in here on Sunday without a booking and the were able to give us a table. the service is excellent, with friendly attentive staff. there were 4 of us and 2 had the soup lentil and veg soup and 2 had potatoe skins, both of which were excellent and a good size portion. 2 then had beef dinner and one had chicken roast dinner all were large portions and came with the biggest Yorkshire pudding I have ever seen. my daughter had smother chicken and the were able to provide this without bbq sauce. We will definitely be back here again.

1  Thank tilleytots
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We used to come here a while back but had a really bad experience and vowed i wouldn't go back. The place has had new management since so we thought we would give it another go. We both had the Chester Moor burger and it was massive!! (And delicious). The staff (manager and deputy manager) couldn't do enough for us. Im so pleased we enjoyed our meal as we always loved the place. Definitely our go to place once again.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here as a couple and was very pleased with this place. We have visited many times before but not in a long while. I opted for the mince and leek dumplings on a bed of mash with fresh veg. I.e. cabbage, carrots and cauliflower. My partner had the homemade steak and ale pie which came with lovely homemade chips and the same veg. All was delicious and well cooked and huge portions and excellent table service. All food is very good value for money although I would say the drinks are a bit pricey as are most of these eateries. That said I would highly recommend a visit and wouldn’t hesitate to return.

1  Thank danthemman2016
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Been coming for Sunday and mid week lunch for some time normally a very positive experience!!!

One of the party 86yrs and has a small appetite and finds large portions off-putting so some time ago agree child portion still a substantial meal in its self. Today no chef will not allow child portion commit do it for sanity sake can the customer not agree portion size instead of sending half a plate food back. Common sense prevalent!!!!!

Well will keep trying to place customer at the center

And no decafinated coffee again but no one says we don't supply it and another trip to Costa and next Fri a cup of coffee (wonder if I brought my own how much will water cost?) lid charge lol