All reviews shopping mall business trip checkout process business hotel nice hotel great area safe area san pedro room was spacious huge mall bottled water mini bar location is great pleasant stay high end breakfast buffet is camino
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Stayed there since usual hotel was booked solid which happens a lot in Monterrey. Great due to proximity to the mall which has tons of great restaurants so doing dinner is no problem and there's great variety. Hotel is good for international travelers, staff personable, rooms are comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017
stefano k, Director General at Camino Real Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thanks for bringing your comments to the General Manger´s desk.
We are proud to make your stay a good experience.
We´ll be happy to host you again in a near future.
Have a good day.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I was here for a few days on business. The hotel has good restaurant and bar, it is aimed towards business travellers. There is a small pool with about 20 seats and a small gym too which was very quiet on my visit. The breakfasts were super with food to suit all tastes. Next door is a huge shopping mall which also contains some fast food outlets and all the 'usual' stores. My room was large and comfortable, my only niggle was that I was never offered extra coffee at breakfast and only one coffee pack was left in my room for my 3 night stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
stefano k, Director General at Camino Real Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest good morning
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!
I hope to have you here with us in a near future.
Thanks and Regards.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Been here twice, the first time 3 years ago, rooms are now looking a little tired. Gym is good, and location is great. Very helpful concierge. Near a couple of malls, that have several places to eat. Good food, breakfast is very good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest good morning.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope that you'll stay with us again in the future!

Stefano Kirnbauer.
Director General
CAMINO REAL MONTERREY

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great place to stay. All kind of restaurants and shopping Mall is just a short walk away . The rooms are minimalistic and all of them with a great view.
Pool area is very nice. The lounge have a a great location with a fine view.

Room Tip: Go for the top floors
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
stefano k, Director General at Camino Real Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and truly appreciate your feedback.
If your travels bring you back to Monterrey, I hope you’ll give us another opportunity to serve you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Camino Real was a great venue for a business convention. Friendly staff and good service, from reception, to rooms, events and meals. It’s located in San Pedro Garza García with so many different dinning options at walking distances. Keep up the good work and safe travels!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
stefano k, Director General at Camino Real Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Guest good morning
I hope to have you here with us in a near future.