“Great Pizza!!”

Florentina's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Mudjimba
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Wow, these guys make some really great pizza. Hard to fault but if pushed maybe the bases were thicker than I would have liked. Recommended.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

The place isn't anything exciting when you walk in, but all we were interested in was good food and a reasonable price.

Family of 4 we are

1st night we ordered the following:

* 2 kids penne napoli (pretty decent for a kids pasta)
1 x gnocchi
1 x chicken parmigiana
1 x salad
2 x breads (garlic & mozzarella)
4x soft drinks

Alcohol is BYO

We paid around $60 (cracker I thought considering we had left over pasta that we had for lunch the next day)

The value was that good we went back for pizza the following night and ordered 2 pizzas for $24 which fed us all.

We were staying at Novotel Twin waters so it was nice to eat somewhere that had good food but didn't sting you with price

Highly recommend

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Found this place when we went for a walk from Marcoola. Great little pizza place, very nice pizza and great prices. Kids loved it. Friendly service. Recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

A short walk from the caravan park. The pizzas only come in one size so it was my dinner and breakfast. They do good Gluten Free bases but very busy as I had to wait half an hour. I explained I had a dog outside so they took my phone number and offered to call me which I thought was helpful. I was hungry, the staff were friendly and it was worth the wait!

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Enjoyed takeaway pizzas and cheesy garlic pizza breads and they were delicious. This restaurant came recommended and we would eat here again.