“Sumptuous Gelatos”

Don Pavili
Ranked #3 of 147 Restaurants in Oeiras
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I chose the salted caramel and chestnut gelatos to combine, and I found their flavor and texture to be rich and satisfying. A nice change from what you see everywhere, with friendly staff, and reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Don Pavili

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The shop is relatively small with a few tables inside. It looks modern an spotless. The ice-cream is excellent, I recommend those of tropical fruits e.g. Maracujá (passion fruit), cajá, mango. Service is very cordial.

It would be an excellent except for the price, in practice more than 1 euro per ice-cream ball.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Great ice cream and exquisite flavors...very good quality! A must to try! Everybody talks about Santini...this ones are better believe me! ... old school!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

In the middle of my own version of spring break, my girlfriend wanted to get ouside, and I didn't so we looked up for ice cream shops near home and we found this one. The environment is very light and nice to be in, and the ice cream was very good indeed.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

These ice-creams taste as nicely as the original Italian.
I love the kiwi flavor. I am glad I live close to them and get to enjoy them frequently.