“Good honest food”
Review of Mercearia do Peixe

Mercearia do Peixe
Ranked #10 of 153 Restaurants in Oeiras
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Only came across this restaurant last month, but since then I've visited several times. Always good service, beautiful fresh fish, good atmosphere and staff 5 stars.
Always very busy, booking recommended, just to be on the safe side.
Not expensive I would say good value for money.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Great place - lots of locals and lovely staff who try to help you even if your Portuguese is poor. The fish is amazing - my husband had cuttlefish and I had the swordfish - both superb and incredibly well cooked. Lovely lovely little place.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Good restaurant for fish, very popular with the locals. The meat is also good. good relation of price/quality

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

I visit the restaurant with my wife and son - and none of speaks Portuguese. The other guest were really helpful in showing how the booking system - a piece of paper - works as the patron was busy in the kitchen.

We got our table fairly quickly even if the place was crowded, locals are favouring the restaurant, too. The waiter spoke good English and was able to recommend local specialties which were excellent.

Overall, a very good meal and service, we'll definitely visit the place again.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Very delicious,and price is ok,and finally enjoyed really portugesse atmosphere.thanks!!!the best seafood we tryed during our vacation