All reviews private plane chocolate room benz restaurant outdoor cinema cinema paradiso bangkok airport view restaurant golf buggy tree pod dining ms friday six senses ice cream kids club cliff villa no shoes khun benz in villa dining
Reviewed 1 October 2018

In august Travel Channel POLAND crew went to this magnificent hotel for shooting the program "Dream Hotels". We were under a big impression of the whole place and its atmosphere. The staff were excellent and absolutely helpful.

We were impressed by the food from the restaurants , especially Benz's restaurant – one of the best thai food we all ever had.

Tree pod dining was was one of a kind experience – absolutely recommended.

We highly recommend SONEVA KIRI to everyone who wants to be a part of unique hotel experience. A full report on this place soon on the Travel Channel Poland and also on the Hotel's webside.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
FranciscaA604, General Manager at Soneva Kiri, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear travelchannelpolska

Greetings from Soneva Kiri! Thank you for your lovely words about your experience with us. It was such a pleasure to have you in Soneva Kiri, its always so interesting to look at the resort through a professional film crew’s eyes, you notice and highlight things we take for granted, making us appreciate areas/views we consider normal. We are all very excited to see the program once its out.
We hope to see you back soon, Chef Benz says she will cook something special for you when you return!

Francisca R Antunes

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I just have to thank for the kindness and sweet way of caring us the whole time we were at Soneva, it was certainly one of the best experiences of my life. The staff were the best hosts I have ever had on a trip, incomparable. They make us feel relaxed and happy all the time.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Manjit G, Executive Assistant Manager at Soneva Kiri, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear Vinicius B

I'm so glad that you felt taken care off during your holiday. Our attitude to service is that our Hosts provide attentive and personalized service that is also discreet and respectful of privacy.

It indeed is ‘a wonderful world‘ - this remote part of Thailand and we are blessed with a stunning and almost untouched setting on the beautiful island of Koh Kood, with shorelines and beaches that do take your breath away and we want to ensure we do our part to complement this by delivering great food, comfort and caring service.

I am delighted the team achieved this and indeed we look forward to welcoming you back to our home in Thailand.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I had the most AMAZING experience!!!!
the hotel is fabulous... the infrastructure is just incredible and harmonized with the environment and nature.
and I have no words to describe the human touch... the welcome and all the love we had from the staffs... Mr and Mrs Friday are over than perfect!!!
thank you so much, Mrs Chompoo for taking care of us!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear camila y

It was a pleasure to share your feedback from your recent stay at Soneva Kiri with all the hosts, and as I have said in previous responses all the hosts get immensely motivated when they read such positive feedback. Our Mr and Ms Fridays are an outstanding team and I am delighted your Ms Friday Khun Chompoo made your stay even more memorable. They are also supported by a dedicated team to ensure our guests are taken exceptionally good care of.

It is also great to read that the experiences you had met with your expectations from 'start to finish' and it was rewarding to read of your recognition of the environmental and social stewardship focus we have at Soneva Kiri. It is true that in all our approaches to both product and service we never fail to consider the relevance of our actions to the environment and if indeed these reflect our SLOW LIFE culture.

As I write this note I am looking out of my office at wonderful blue skies and across the calm bay to our stunning North Beach and can’t stop appreciating the wonders of this beautiful island.

I do hope your journey home was comfortable and again thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

An absolutely amazing experience at Soneva Kiri. The staff are so attentive and the attention to detail is unreal.

I had lunches and dinners at all the different outlets and I kept wishing I could order more food! :-)

The ice cream parlour and chocolate room were to die for.

Treat yourself to a stay at Soneva Kiri. You won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Manjit G, Executive Assistant Manager at Soneva Kiri, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear SunGoddess911,

How very kind of you to take the time to write a review and both I and all the hosts were delighted that you had such a 'complete' stay.

I was also very pleased, if I may say so, that you managed to enjoy the healthy, fresh and delicious food while also finding time to indulge in our Chocolate room and Ice Cream parlour! I was so encouraged to note how you recognized the work that the team does in supporting our sustainable approach which is one of the underpinning values of our company. Intelligent luxury coupled with caring and intuitive service is what we strive to achieve at all times and I am pleased we did so for you during your stay.

These attributes combined with the environment of the resort gave you a very memorable experience, which we hope will stay with you for many years to come, or until your next visit.....

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing time in Soneva Kiri. The villa was unbelievable, felt like at home , elegant but relaxing at the same time. Ms Friday Chopoo and Tida are the best I have ever known in the hospitality industry, they know how to anticipate any needs, always with discretion and a beautiful smile. Food was also delicious, we had a great time in Benz restaurant, what an amazing experience. We lived also to visit the waterfalls and snorkeling. Wish we could stay longer!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Fernanda S

Thank you for joining our long list of Soneva Enthusiasts.

It is always exciting to read when guests are able to explore the true depth of ‘Rare Experiences’ and adventures the resort offers and you have painted a wonderful picture whether it was to explore the diverse marine life at Koh Rang National Marine Park, hike to the stunning waterfall or simply the seclusion and luxury of your villa.

The creation of our Thai gourmet restaurant, Benz, allowed us to exhibit one of our greatest finds. Discovered by Sonu and Eva, many moons ago in Phang-Nga, chef Khun Benz was our only choice when it came to finding a talented culinary artist to helm this open Thai kitchen, using ingredients grown here on Koh Kood and neighbouring Trat province.

Thank you for your kind words particularly toward our hosts at Soneva Kiri. Khun Chompoo & Khun Tida who, I know, will be very happy that they made you stay so memorable and when all is said and done it is the hosts that add to the memories that leave this island as guests return to their homes around the world.