US$143
US$85
US$63
US$34
US$33
Ibis budget Orange Echangeur A7 A9(Orange)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$47
Priceline
Ibis Orange Centre(Orange)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$66
US$76
US$72
Hotel La Sommellerie(Chateauneuf-du-Pape)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$121
Hotel Le Glacier(Orange)(Great Value!)
US$143
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night while on a trip throughout France and we were so happy that we did. The house and grounds are beautiful. There's even a pool and spa that you can enjoy. The dinner is not to be missed!! Everything about our stay was perfect.... I highly recommend it!!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shelly7742
Reviewed 19 June 2015

My wife and I stayed here for three nights and we loved. Annie was a very gracious host and made us feel very much at home. The property was beautiful and included a pool and an indoor spa. The room we stayed in was very comfortable and ours included A/C for those summer travelers who get warm easily. There's a continental breakfast each morning outside on the patio. The second night we were there, Annie's husband Pierre prepared a delicious dinner which was 49€ per person. Well worth it in my opinion. For those looking to spend some quiet time in beautiful Provence this is a great place to stay. We are looking forward to coming back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Francois room on the second floor. No elevators so you may have to bring luggage up some flights of stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2015

My mother and I recently took a wonderful French provincial cooking class from Pierre at this property. It was phenomenal. Not only were we treated with a trip to the market in Orange to buy our fresh ingredients but then we learned from the master chef how to prepare a wonderful lunch that we could actually recreate on our own at home. Annie and Pierre welcomed us into their home and kitchen for a truelly memorable experience that I will treasure with my mom always.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2015

We stayed for two nights in the Bastide of Anne & Pierre. Anne was the perfect hostess and could not have been more welcoming. The accommodation was charming and in a beautiful setting. The highlight was dinner cooked by Pierre on one night, a fabulous meal with beautiful dishes. We would certainly recommend and return here.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2015

My wife and I were recommended Bastide des Princes by a friend of mine for our honeymoon. I have to say that it was beyond great. Annie was incredibly welcoming and helpful, and Pierre's cooking class is a must do if you're staying here. We also dined here one of the six nights we were in the area and wish we'd dined here more, it was one of our best meals out of 14 days in France! If you're contemplating the Orange/Caderousse area, you must stay here. The at home feel and wonderful owners make it a place to remember. Hopefully we'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple