Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$116
View deal
PricelineUS$116
eDreamsUS$116
Agoda.comUS$116
TripadvisorUS$116
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I extended my tour start date by a few days thanks to the help of Maria & so pleased I did. Lovely place, & lovely layout, with a beautiful pool. The staff could not have been more helpful, in particular Frederico who would make an early cup of coffee for my early rising travelling companion! Very comfortable (double) room, slept really well and the location is a short walk from many restaurants, bars & the supermarket.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

A perfectly satisfactory stay for our first two nights whilst cycling in Sardinia. Beds might be a bit hard, but I might be fussy - although me, my wife and at least one other member of our group commented the same. Pool looked nice to flip into after cycling but it was just a bit too chilly to contemplate that.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Villa Canu for the first two nights of a cycling tour where we stayed at six different 3 star hotels or agritorismos. They were all very nice but Villa Canu was our favourite.
When you first arrive at the pretty front of the hotel, you might think it's a tiny place but there are lots of rooms, (I'd guess about 25) which circle gorgeous little courtyard areas, scattered with olive trees and with a small pool at the very back.
The rooms themselves are a good size and clean, with a big enough and spotless shower room.
The breakfast was one of the best we had during our trip and all of them were good. I'm really surprised to read reviews that say the breakfast was just ok. For a 3 star hotel we thought it was great. The layout of having the self service buffet in the corner was a bit of a pain but if 16 hungry cyclists on a schedule can work it out it, then it can't be that much of a challenge!
There's a wide choice with great quality, including hard boiled eggs, ham, cheese, cereal, fruit, bread, home made jams, croissants and a lot of cake! Cake seems to be popular at breakfast in Sardinia and Villa Canu had a really lovely selection, including a big fresh home made fruit cake every morning which was delicious.
And the coffee. Wow. I thought I knew decent coffee but the Sardinians have elevated my addiction to new levels. Silky smooth and so strong, I always found myself having two cups.
Another thing to mention is the red wine. We enjoyed a couple of glasses from the small bar in the hotel in the evenings. It may have been the surroundings, it may have been the thrill of sitting outside on an early October evening but the wine was fantastic.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I spent 5 very pleasant days in this very nice, well-run hotel. I took a single-room which was large enough for one, very comfortable and good value in the middle of the tourist season. The grounds of the hotel are also very pleasant.

The staff are very welcoming and efficient. The location is very good right in the middle of Cabras and close to many nice restaurant. Overall, an excellent hotel!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I was a single traveller staying at Villa Canu for one week - B&B basis. The hotel does not offer lunch or dinner, but has a partner restaurant a short walk away that is Michelin star rated for several years 2016 included. The breakfast had cereal, fresh fruit and pastry options, and a decent cup of tea! The pool was small, but adequate and very clean. Drinks can be ordered from the bar throughout the day, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. A little gem of a place!

Room tip: I was on the upper floor, so difficult carrying case up. Try and get a ground floor room if this presents a problem for you.
Date of stay: October 2016