“What a gorgeous tea shop!”
Review of Little Teahouse

Little Teahouse
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Parkgate
Description: Beautiful vintage teahouse set in the picturesque Parkgate Stunning views Homemade scones , cake and delicious food selection. Available for hire for baby showers , themed evenings and much more
Reviewed 1 June 2016

My friend and I discovered this little gem on The Parade in Parkgate, only today. It would be quite easy to miss, as it is tiny and tucked in, near to the ice cream parlours etc Although very tiny, (there are plans to open up[ the first floor)it is beautifully fitted out. There is an enormous amount of attention to detail...including fresh flowers on each table. The cakes are mouthwatering and all baked by the owner. The only problem was, which to choose! The tea is made from loose leaf tea, but the pots are fitted to prevent the leaves escaping...hence the tea has real taste.

We sat near to the window and had a wonderful view of the marshes. It was a glorious day and some people chose to sit on the two outdoor tables.

The service was excellent. We noted with some interest that they are holding themed evenings, which sounded wonderful. They are not just a cake shop, but do lovely salads and sandwiches. The menu is very interesting.

This is definitely a place to return to!

1  Thank Marian c

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for tea and cakes. Banana and pecan cake was wonderful. The leaf tea is served in a diffuser pot so no tea leaves. We will have to return for an afternoon tea for two. ASAP.

1  Thank rvdrive
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Went here for lunch on a sunny Friday. The clue is in the title, the tea shop is small! The food was delicious. I had the crispy bacon with maple syrup on toasted brioche...yummy. It came with a side of salad and homemade coleslaw. I really enjoyed the mix of flavours. I was pleasantly full but you can't come here and not try one of the amazing home made cakes too...so I did! A good selection to choose from. A pleasant environment and delightful staff. Would definitely recommend and would certainly return.

1  Thank SummerKag
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Me and my fiancée went here on Saturday we had some lunch and a nice cup of tea. We did not need to book or wait and there was a table available right away. Would highly recommend. The cakes looked amazing unfortunately Ive started my wedding diet so could not try, however my omelette was lovely. Will definitely visit again if we are in the area.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely little tea room. It was raining so we decided to pop in here for a cup of tea. And what a delight it was. The staff were lovely and so was the tea. Lots of speciality teas too and good food choices too. A nice little hidden gem.