“Amazing food!”
Review of Safar Restaurant

Safar Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 38 Restaurants in Axminster
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Well done Chris on your new venture! You and your staff are great and the restaurant is a credit to you.
We went for my birthday meal, and loved it. The restaurant is bright with plenty of space around the tables, but a word to the wise - if you want to eat in at the weekend, please book as it gets busy. Food can be ordered/paid for online for delivery, and the delivery driver didnt stop from when we arrived to when we left!
The food is flavoursome, the service is second to none. My daughter loved her Vegetable Masala, I can recommend the Chettinad Chicken and my husband's South Indian Chilli Chicken was hot and tasty! I can also recommend the coconut rice and garlic naan.
We will certainly be going back. They will be serving full English breakfasts from early March so keep an eye open as they're bound to be good.

5  Thank Peterlou95

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Well done Chris on opening this restaurant, your food is awesome and your delivery is quick and a very good service and team. Very good that you have got the online ordering on your website much more easier. Brian the driver is the main man on the delivery side of the team, very pleasant and well mannered and very good bloke you have there. 5 ********* service.

2  Thank daniel t