“Very good Turkish experience”

Anatolian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Benfleet
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving the taste of Turkish dishes in Benfleet Essex. Unique way of cooking meat that has been marinated with special herbs and spices from organic produce. Unlike gas or electric grills we use charcoal grill which definitely gives meat the taste it deserves. And..... Glass of Wine! We have variety of drinks available at our bar...
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Very good meal for 2 tonight. Authentic Turkish experience - stick to authentic Turkish dishes and you won’t go far wrong. Much better than its higher priced neighbour not 1 mile away!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent service great quality food always go there not only as couple with husband but all our family even with a buggywith grandson

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Been here 2-3 times now, on this occasion it was for my nephews 21 st birthday party.
The decor isn’t great but the food really makes up for it. Portions are generous and staff very helpful.
Only downside is they don’t accept cards but there is a cash point 2 shops along from them.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

First time I’ve been here and decided to order a takeaway for myself and my partner. I thought I would play it simple and order two chicken Shish, a hummus and some chips. I can’t believe how much food you get! It so good value for money and ideal if you’re super hungry, I would 100% recommend!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Treated ourselves to a special, so much delicious food for 2 people. Complimentary bread ,dip and rice pudding was a lovely touch. Can’t wait to have friends and family round so we can order again and let them also experience the fantastic food.