“Best food in Connemara”
Review of Eddies Bar

Eddies Bar
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Clonbur
Price range: US$6 - US$37
Description: Traditional Irish Pub in the heart of Clonbur, Connemara, Co, Galway. We have an excellent reputation for food and drink. New for summer 2016- Summer Dining Menu, Cocktail Menu and Live Music every Thursday, Friday and Saturday Night.
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Please see my review under Eddie's Pub. This is simply the best food in the West in an authentic village setting. If you are heading North of Galway you must stop here and who knows with food and hospitality as good as this you might just stay in Clonbur a little longer than planned The whole menu is worth tasting but see the recommended dishes for the cream of the crop - I can never resist the Chowder, Connemara Lamb and Apple Crumble. Oh and the Guinness is spectacular too.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Really nice genuine Irish pub. Spotlessly clean and tidy, a real credit to the staff. Food was very good in presentation and quality and good value. Staff are welcoming friendly and professional. Some lovely interesting decor especially the photo wall in the corridor towards the rear of the bar, few great photos there. Would certainly return.

Eddies Bar C, Manager at Eddies Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for taking time to review Eddies Bar at Fairhill House Hotel***. We are delighted you enjoyed your visit with and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I had to order a dinner meal for lunch, which was tasty, but quite expensive. As I was leaving, a tour bus unloaded into the restaurant and I realized it caters to the tourists.

Thank you for taking time to review Eddies Bar. Our menu is served from 12-9pm. It is possible to have starter, Soup, Chowder and sandwiches all day, so it is not necessary to order a dinner meal. Yes we cater for tour buses as we have an excellent reputation for food including price and service we are number one spot on their Connemara tours.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I've eaten lamb stew many times but this was the BEST EVER Wonderful tasty food and the bar was spotlessly clean Well done. I'll be back. Highly recommended

Eddies Bar C, General Manager at Eddies Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank You for reviewing Eddies Bar and Restaurant at Fairhill House Hotel***. We are delighted with your compliments about premises especially the Food. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Clonbur.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Popped in for lunch one day and was blown away by the quality of the food. I had the curry and my partner had the carbonara. Both were delicious. Will definitely return if I find myself in that part of the country again.

1  Thank lauralaura2017
Eddies Bar C, Manager at Eddies Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank You for taking time to review Eddies Bar at Fairhill House Hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your meal so much, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.