The rooms are basic and attached bathrooms are clean. We took the one with a fan in the main building and it was sufficient as we did not spent too much time in the room during the day.
Dinner and breakfast buffet was OK. Mix of western and local. For those on specific diet, you need to bring your own supplies.
Cruise was fun as we managed to see a few wild animals (orang utan, proboscis, macaques, boar, kingfishers,hornbills and even baby croc!!) which some are only found in Borneo. The guide, Sugi even shared his binoculars and showed us details from his guide book on the animals which were spotted. You can also see the locals going about their daily business like washing clothes at the river during the cruise.
The only bad thing we experienced during the visit was not due to the B&B. It was because of the loud group which had activities up to the wee hours as well as the no power during the night which was caused by power trip at the main source for the whole village. Other than that, the loud tourist during the cruise seems to scared off the wildlife which was a bummer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sukau Greenview B&B provides basic facilities, one of the optional places were people can choose to stay while doing nature excursion. Also provides boat river cruise safaris and jungle walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sukau Greenview Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sukau Greenview Bed And Breakfast
- Sukau Greenview Hotel Sabah