See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed 10 days, everything went wrong, rooms quiet old, very very dirty, tv doesn't work properly, kitchen very old fashion, blinds broken, and I could carry on.
It's not worth it for the price, isn't a 4 stars hotel, I would give 2*.

ANTONELLA, at the recepition, available and kind and friendly, 10 stars for her, the rest of the staff 4*.

The shuttle to Abbiategrasso square most of the time is on time but the "chubby" one is very impolite and rude and always not on time and he drives very badly.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel n huge property. It's great stay for us .we are lots of enjoying here and create a memorable stay for our life.Nice room n nice cleaning .food is very nice.hospitality is good and all staff behaviour like a famelier. Thanks for making our tour especial.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2018

The room was cheap, convenient, clean and safe. The staff was helpful, efficient and friendly for the most part.

There was a minor problem with ants in the room, but after a 3 week tour of Italy, I realized the entire country has a minor problem with ants.

My only complaint about service: The battery of our in-room safe was dying, so I was worried about using it, since the dead battery would keep my from unlocking the safe and probably subject us to a room-charge for opening the safe. I asked to have the batteries replace but I'm assuming they put this off since we only had 1 more night to stay in our room.

During our stay, the residence parts of the hotel are used by police or police-trainees, so I felt really safe as there were always police around at all hours of the day or night.

The American-Brittish Style morning breakfast buffet is well worth the cost.

The roof-top pool was seemingly closed during our stay. We tried to get to it, just to look, but were prevented by a locked door. We didn't really ask about access since we had no time to go swimming anyway.

Room tip: Cheap, safe, clean option.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Crappy hotel,dirty old rooms and in our room AC in both bedrooms were not working and it was over 30 degrees outside. One night here was like a night in hell. Parkinglot was a dark spot perfect if anyone wants to steal your car

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Stayed overnight at Ripamonti as part of a coach trip. Our Tour Manager rang ahead to let them know what time we would arrive as there were 55 of us, when we arrived it was chaos, there was a cycle race taking part from Milan to San Remo and the reception area was packed with bikes the booking process appeared disorganised although there ed were several receptionists. The room was clean and bed comfortable but basic.
We were served dinner in a side room, the tables were set for 10 people each table but each table had a basked with 5 pieces of bread and 1 bottle of water and insufficient cutlery for everyone. When first course arrived it was truly awful, it twas supposed to be consome/soup, it looked and tasted like mushy left over vegetables in water, tepid with no seasoning, I personally had 2 spoonfuls and very little was eaten. Main course ed was 1 chicken drumstick, some were pink in middle, a few bits of undercooked potato and overcooked carrots, we were offered more drumsticks later but few people accepted. Dessert was tiramisu which was okay, overall the meal and service was awful lb and was served in a mishmash of dishes some chipped, the two young people waiting on tried so hard but we're out of their depth.
When our Tour manager complained we were given 2 bottles of beer to each table between 10 people fortunately several of us didn't drink beer.
The majority of the staff I found to be quite unpleasant their favourite word being NO. My husband was waiting to be served at the bar and a member of staff walked up and turned the lights out and walked away, this was at 8.0pm. Other members of our party were totally ignored at restaurant bar.
It was as if they didn't want us there.
I must say however that we were served a good breakfast the next day and in a pleasant dining room. This hotel could have made money from our group if we had been served in the bar. Very disappointing.

Date of stay: June 2018