“Good place for lunch...”
Review of Ristorante Marro

Ristorante Marro
Ranked #6 of 122 Restaurants in Rozzano
Price range: US$11 - US$45
Cuisines: Sushi, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I went there for a business lunch and I this place was above my expectations.
The food quality is good, service is excellent and very professional.

The have a lunch menu with a worth price to pay for, which include wine and coffee.
I would recommend it, I came back multiple times...

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Lovely place I never imagined I will eat like a queen out of Milano.
The waiters and waitresses are very polite, they forgot my order twice but there were busy.
I tasted the menu, it was delicious
I must admit the dessert cost half price of the menu but was very good.
Toilets are clean and the decoration of the restaurant is classic and cosí.
I do recommend ti try this place

Date of visit: February 2017
MarroAl, Proprietario at Ristorante Marro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Thank you so much and we're very glad that you had a wonderful experience.
We always try to do our best with our guests and I guess we reached our goal.

We wish you'll be back soon!

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The place is cosy and sometimes a bit crowded. However the quality of the food is good and the weiter are kind. Also the pizza was good.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We heard good comments about this restaurant so decided to give it a try. We were a party of four. We tried the pizza margherita, not bad but nothing to write home about. Then shared a fiorentina steak, on the menu not expensive, but we soon found out why. It was a rib, the tenderloin was missing, the strip was cut very thin and the meat was not aged at all. So we ended up paying way too much.
The service was ok, the place is average.
Not seeing me back....

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

I was there for celebrating an bachelor party. Very good food and very nice people. Maybe a little bit expensive.
Abbiamo festeggiato li un'addio al celibato. Cibo molto buono e la gente molto carina. Forse un pochino caruccio.

Date of visit: May 2016
AleMarro, Proprietario at Ristorante Marro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

We're happy you decided to spend your time with us and we hope it was good.

All the members of Marros wish all the best for the wedding day!

Come again and try our Sushi Italicvs!