“Expensive yet not well enough executed”
Review of pavella

pavella
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Ashdod
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Tel Aviv high prices,~15 NIS overprice on everything but not as good as a Tel Aviv nice spot. Cocktails for 50+ NIS? 67 for a schnitzel?

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Food was very good especially the Fish. We were a big table AND everybody was happy with their food. That being said the prices are of a fancy restaurant with Antriquote over 130 and Fish 117 Ins. Problem is the place is very simple and basic. Especially in the porch.
Service was not so good but nothing major to say.
Overall very tasty but the place need a lift up..

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Had the pavella burger and the "home brew beer" aptly named Pavella. Waitress was awesome, even helped divide the check. Price was reasonable. I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My significant other and I stumbled upon this place and I must say, it was fantastic!! We ended up coming back here multiple times. Great atmosphere and the food was amazing! I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 24 December 2017

We ate in this place 2 1/2 years ago and then again on our recent trip. This is some of the most creative cooking I have ever seen anywhere. Try the blacken eggplant, and they have a combo appetizer platter that is fantastic. We wound up eating there twice during our recent trip. Also, the decor is very funky. I love this place. Definitely make a reservation - they are busy 7 days a week.