US$274
US$328
US$258
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hai Tide Beach Resort(Nusa Lembongan)
US$146
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Playgrounds Wave Lodge(Nusa Lembongan)
US$108
  • Pool
Oka7 Bungalow(Nusa Lembongan)
US$75
Taos House(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$34
Agoda.com
Twin Island Villas(Nusa Lembongan)
US$95
US$90
Travelocity
Tarci Bungalow(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$36
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Trip.com
All reviewsdive schoolhigh tideair conditionersunsetbungalowlembonganreefbaywaves
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights as part of our 3 month trip around south east Asia. The location is right on the beach, with a restaurant and a dive centre. The food was lovely and cocktails were great. Lovely staff- they helped us renting a moped and helped with anything else we needed

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Great location and good value for money. Rooms were clean and airy as were the bathrooms. Air con worked well and bed nice and firm. Our breakfast was included and there was a good choice and very tasty. We all loved the pool and the staff could not help our family enough allways friendly and happy to book tours and transport. We will be heading back for another trip in the future

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Stayed here 6/6/-12/6. Hotel is situated right on water in a good location with easy access to restaurants/bars. We had an air conditioned room at the back of complex upstairs which was large and an extremely large bathroom which houses a shower, toilet and small basin. Internet worked well. The included breakfast is basic but enough for me as I'm not a breakfast person anyway, On many occasions the power went out but that is symptomatic of Nusa Lembongan. We didn't get a hot shower at all in our 6 night stay but we didn't have to much of an issue with it. We were told (by others staying there) that if we wanted our room cleaned to inform staff. We weren't concerned but on 1 occasion we asked for sheets to be changed however, they only had 1 sheet and we had to wait until the next day and then we had to change the sheets ourselves.
Unfortunately, NL experienced king tides the 2nd day we were there and as a result the hotel restaurant/bar and pool concourse areas were out of action due to safety issues and because a section of it had partially washed away and needed to be repaired/filled in. The pool itself was still usable as it was behind the damaged sunlounge/concourse area.
Hotel is ok and has a very casual sort of setup but because of the king tide damage we weren't able to experience a fully functioning hotel. Still not sure if I would stay there again but met some lovely guests plus the cost of the room was reasonable and the location is quite good.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016

These bungalows are situated right on the coastline, with Bali Diving Academy on the premises. The Academy I can't rate highly enough, they are fantastic.

Alex kindly booked our boat transfers with Rocky boats, and his English is very good, which made checking in a smooth process. However, he's often not about and I found it difficult to make myself understood with other members of staff.

During our 3 nights there, our room wasn't cleaned or tidied, and we had to ask for more toilet roll rather than it just being replaced on our behalf. We didn't have mosquito nets (it seems other rooms may have had them looking at other reviews), and there were plenty of mosquitoes around.

It's a small property but would benefit from some more sun loungers as there were simply not nearly enough for the amount of guests. On one occasion I just managed to find a cushion and laid on the floor. Staff weren't forthcoming with help when I asked if there were any more sun loungers around either, unfortunately.

The pool is tiny but good for a quick dip to cool down. Hope they've managed to recover and fix their restaurant/sun lounging area as it was hit by a hard current and some of it ended up crumbling and washing away into the sea on our final night there unfortunately. The poor academy had to move out of their office as well as there were concerns about the damage that might be done to that.

That said it's a decent enough base for what you pay. I recommend hiring a motorbike or a golf cart (we did the latter as there were 4 of us) and go exploring around the island. Nusa Ceningan, the neighbouring island, is fantastic and so beautiful.

Room Tip: Our room was closest to the sea. If you want a good night's sleep, request a room near the back instead.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank marip0sa7
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We booked 2 nights at bungalow 7 and were keen to stay more. The dining area has since been redone (since the picture above), and is much more modern looking. The free breakfast is quite nice, and service in the dining area is fast. The staff (a very friendly group of young men), were always welcome to chat with. On our second day staying here I sprained my ankle, and the staff made me an ice bag without me needing to ask! They kindly refunded the snorkel trip I had booked the next day, and even gave me a motor cycle ride to the next hostel I was staying so that I wasn't forced to hobble the 2 km. We thoroughly appreciated their kindness, and would recommend spending your time in Nusa here!

Stayed: June 2016