LOCOMOTIVE Hotel and Spa
  • Breakfast included
Twin Island Villas(Nusa Lembongan)
US$69
US$51
Sunset Coin Lembongan(Nusa Lembongan)
US$61
US$46
Sedok Jineng Villa(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
US$39
Agoda.com
Lumbung Bali Huts(Nusa Lembongan)
US$53
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Tarci Bungalow(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
US$25
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Indiana Kenanga Villas(Nusa Lembongan)
US$135
US$324
US$243
US$232
US$181
Agoda.com
Lembongan Harmony Villas(Nusa Lembongan)
US$163
All reviewsnice and clean roomsrecommend this hotelenjoyed our staystayed here for nightsyogimotorbikeboatlembonganisland
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for the most cozy modern rooms with great staff, loco is the best option. highly recommended! I stayed there on several occasion and never been disappointed... can’t wait for my next trip!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank David I
Gde_Yogi, General Manager at LOCOMOTIVE Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Hello again Mr. David L,

Thank you so much for staying with us and shared your review with other travelers.

We are very pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and the hotel with its facilities also services were up to your expectations.

I will share your positive comment with everyone here and transmit the positive spirit throughout the hotel.

We always look forward to welcome you back and don’t be hesitate to call us if there’s anything that we could help for your next visit.
Our team is always standby and ready to help you.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Loved our short stay, firts times in lembongan and was memorable experience. The location it's nearly in the harbour of lembongan. The staff are so welcoming, friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, comfortable and the pool in the hotel was great. I would highly recommended this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank desakpebri

Dear Ms. Desakpebri,

I am so happy to read that you had a memorable experience during your stay with us.

Thank you very much for giving a positive review for the hotel. I have shared it with the team as it will surely will motivate them to always deliver the excellent to all of our guests, and we really appreciate your positive words for our staff.

Ms. Desakpebri, again thank you very much for staying with LOCOMOTIVE Hotel and Spa, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Location was 5 minutes from the beach, we stayed for 3 days, The room was very clean and modern. The staff very friendly, helpful and professional. the breakfast was good and also the pool. Everything was always clean.
Absolutely amazing, great place to stay. Will definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wirai2015

Dear Mr. Wirai2015,

Thank you very much for staying with LOCOMOTIVE Hotel and Spa and for taking a time to write a review in Trip Advisor. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed the overall stay and we truly appreciate the 5 star rating that you gave.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel on your return stay to Lembongan Island, Bali.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Locomotive in July, 2017 for YTT in Lembongan. The hotel is brand new and we really enjoyed our stay! Staffs were friendly and helpful. The pool and Breakfast are a plus! It’s not a beach front but just a minute walk which is nice. I’d recommend this place!

What else? Comfortable bed, great pool, roof top sunset, delicious breakfast, fantastic service! Thanks all staffs for making our stay a great one!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Gde_Yogi, General Manager at LOCOMOTIVE Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Ms. Piney S,

Warmest Greeting with Love from all of us here, Locomotive Lembongan !!

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your holiday as well as for sharing your memorable time you spent with us. We would also appreciate your encouraging words for our team. They are indeed our greatest asset and it's rewarding to know that they are one of the reasons for your wonderful stay.

I am pleased to know that you truly enjoyed the overall hotel facilities. You found our service, comfortable bed, the breakfast and pool was a plus. I have passed it with our Butler Team and they are very happy.

Ms. Piney S, we thank you from the heart. The team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful stay in LOCOMOTIVE Hotel and Spa, Lembongan Island, Bali.

A Very Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Dear Yogi and staff,

Thank you for the pleasant stay at your wonderfull hotel. I really enjoyed it, Nice and clean rooms, loved the swimming pool and the great breakfast. Thank you for showing us around the Island and Nusa Penida.

I'm still getting hungy If I think about the Nice tuna that you and your staff prepared for us. I will definitly see you again at Nusa Lembongan. It was a great experience and it was a pleasure to meet you. I have gained a new friend.

Rahied

Room Tip: All rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Rahied,

It such a beautiful review. We would like to say thank you very much from our heart for taking a time to write a positive review towards our facilities & services. It’s lovely to know how much you enjoy your stay at our hotel and you love the room, island tour activities, and the breakfast as well as the swimming pool.

I am also delighted to know that each touch point of service interaction could bring the best of your holiday! As our mission is giving a truly "Service from Heart" to our lovely guests and I have personally passed it to all of the staff knowing that together we could create a memorable experience for you.

Rahied, once again thank you for staying with us at LOCOMOTIVE Hotel and Spa, we look forward to welcoming you back again for another relaxing holiday.

Best Regards,