1,192 results
All reviews shopping district metro station reception staff nice hotel cafes and restaurants late check good size business trip the grand place quiet street nice room city break checking out on foot min walk yogurt brussels
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for our Tomorrowland trip, the hotel checked us in very early, explained the area to us, and was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and everything was nice and clean. Great area, and the shipping area is a 5 min walk. The metro is also nearby although we just Ubered everywhere.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mpequeno
OLGA-CADAR, Directeur général at NH Brussels Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Mr Mpequeno,

It is with great pleasure that I read your review.

I am very glad that you had a nice time during your stay and that you appreciated our staff.
I will share your message with the entire team. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in April. Due to the well known Seafood fair prices went significantly higher.
The staff were nice, forthcoming and helpful. The location is just perfect. You'll get around easily. Many nice cafés, pubs and restaurants nearby.
If you travel from the BRU Airport, instead of spending a lot of time waiting for a cab, take Uber. Very well org service. But even Uber may get stuck in the traffic which is just huge in rush hours.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
OLGA-CADAR, Directeur général at NH Brussels Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Mr DeSouches,

It is with great pleasure that I read your review.

It is really important to us that, even considering the high price for your stay during Seafood fair,
you enjoyed your stay in the NH Stephanie.

I will share your message with the entire team.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 19 July 2018

The hotel is perfectly located in a central part of Brussels and a great place to stay when on a business trip. Check-in was friendly and fast, the room very clean, comfortable and spacious. In the room, everything you would expect is available.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
OLGA-CADAR, Directeur général at NH Brussels Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Mr Vincent B,

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to leave such a lovely comment. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I will certainly share your message with the team. Be ensured we would be pleased to welcome you back in a near future!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed there for one night when we were visiting Bruxelles for the weekend.
The hotel is fairly well located, not too far from Sablons and Marolle.
However we found the rooms quite small and cheap looking, and the whole building could use a refurbishment.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OLGA-CADAR, Directeur général at NH Brussels Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Mr. Georges B,

I would like to thank you for leaving a review on our hotel.

I'm sorry that you were not entirely satisfied with your stay at the NH Stephanie.

A refurbishment is in the plans for the lobby and buffet area.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I arrived after 7pm and was checked in real quick. Hotel is Nestled in behind Avenue Louise and near a lot of restaurants. The room was big enough but a lil noisy as it was on the street side. The breakfast was tasty as well and the late check out was a nice touch. In all the hotel is on the smaller side but the comfortable beds and service made my one night stay brilliant. Thank you.

Room tip: Quieter and higher floors for better sleep.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
OLGA-CADAR, Directeur général at NH Brussels Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Mrs Sophie,

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the NH Stephanie, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback on the hotel is particularly valuable to us and we really appreciate it.
I will certainly share your message with the team.

Be ensured we would be pleased to welcome you back in a near future!