The Stephanie is located in the Louise area of Brussels about five minutes walk from the Louise metro station. This metro station is only a three stops from the Eurostar Station so quite handy to get to. The reception staff was very helpful and welcoming.
My room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The size of the room was larger than most other hotels I have stayed at in Brussels. All the usual amenities were provided for. In addition to the kettle, there was a 'nespresso' style coffee machine. I was on the third floor so there was noise from the street but I think this was because the window would not shut fully. Free Wi-Fi is available in the room.
There are several restaurants and bars in the vicinity of the hotel. Les Brassins is a good local restaurant to have dinner. Book ahead, it does get very busy.
All in all a very good hotel in an excellent location.
I would choose to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Brussels Stephanie is located in the center of Brussels, just around the corner from the internationally renowned shops on Avenue Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, NHHotels, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Brussels Stephanie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Stephanie Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Nh Stephanie Hotel Brussels
- NH Brussels Stephanie Saint-Gilles