All reviews the dining room staff nice hotel tram ride french speaking reasonable choice horta museum twin room art nouveau tea coffee the hotel offers rooms are clean nice stay restaurants and bars bed was comfortable good size nice area catalunya
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I found this hotel to be in a great quiet location. Walking distance to everything and very comfortable with a good breakfast, fast internet and good service. I would definitely stay here again. Loved the area it was located in and Chez Franz was great to hang out in.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
M M, Manager at Hotel Catalonia Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear msadv65,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Catalonia Brussels.

We are delighted to read you fully enjoyed your stay, thanks for you kind comments regarding our services.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Stayed for one night for work, would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone. All of the staff from the receptionists to the dining room staff were friendly and helpful. The area has lots of Art Nouveau buildings around, the Horta museum is only 6 min walk. The room (6th floor) was great - very spacious with very large bed, great facilities - fridge, working area, kettle, tea/coffee, bottle of water, various types of charging points/sockets. Bathroom also spacious and well provisioned (toothbrush/paste, razor, shower cap, etc as well as toiletries. Had dinner there (buffet) and also breakfast, reasonable choice and good value. Having stayed here I would consider any other in the Hotel Catalonia chain.

Room Tip: I had room on 6th floor at the back, very quiet with views.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Julie W,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed the night and were comfortable
4 th floor a bit'drain smelly' when we arrived
Opened windows and it cleared
Comfortable beds and smarting rooms
Good breakfast choice
Parking at
hotel car park is really tight so you need to be careful
My jag scrapped front valance underside going in due to steepness of slope.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Juan Cruz G, Deputy Manager at Hotel Catalonia Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Niallmcheshire,

Thank you very much for your comment, it is very important for us in our daily effort of delivering the best service.
Our parking spaces are suitable for a large majority of the vehicules, although it is true that the ramp is a bit steep, once you are inside, as you said you can easily park.
I hope to see you again in your next visit to Brussels and stay in Catalonia Hotels & Resorts.

Best regards,

Juan Cruz González

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Recommendable hotel to families and any private trips having a very good remuneration of the value.
furthermore there was no noise from the street and consequently could sleep without any additional ear plugs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear thuvev,

We very much appreciate your kind comments and scores regarding your stay at Catalonia Brussels. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Hospitality and service horrible. My company payed for me but when I arrived check in employer didn't give me the key. I should pay again. No answer. But first of all. The way the enployer managed me was really awful. Please change her!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business