“And I'm not easily satisfied!!!”
Review of The One 52

The One 52
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2018

After visiting a number of restaurants in the area (I wanted soup as I was not well) we ended up here more because my son was bored driving me around. And no they don't have soup. But what a fabulous surprise, the food was delicious. beautifully presented, the bread was hot (better than a lot of other Michelin places I've eaten in!). The wine was really good and they have a good variety served by the glass which makes a change. And the cherry on the cake was the service - good service is scarce nowadays and restaurants don't want to understand that as good as the food might be, if the service is bad, it ruins the whole experience. Here it was with a smile, even though he was alone, and definitely a place I will return to. Many thanks.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We went there for lunch with colleagues and, when I called to book a table, they asked us to choose our dishes already. Being a table of 12 , and needing to go back to work after a not too long amount of time, they said it would be faster. It was quite a bother to ask all the colleagues to choose what they'd want to eat the next day.
When we arrived, staff was nice but place was almost empty (so why need to choose earlier?) and we could taste that some meats had been pre-cooked.
The dishes might be very good but this time they were correct because we could feel they were prepared in advance.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 7 July 2017

The place is very nice, very well decorated. The service is excellent and the food delicious. The service is excellent, and they have very good and nice vegetarian dishes as well.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017

We first had lunch here to test it, and it was much appreciaed, with a special mention for the fish cooked to perfection.
Following this good experience we then booked for 14 people
The Chef was very kind and accomodating in helping us set this evening up.
The group had the summer menu of 3 courses, (we asked the participants to choose their dishes in advance) and the food was very good
The setting is also very nice.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Discovered just by chance (the restaurant I wanted to go nearby was closed). Really good food, creative chef, reasonable prices and very nice and friendly atmosphere. What do you need more? I take there all my friends who visit me in Brussels.

Date of visit: March 2017