2,315 results
All reviews hermes toiletries crystal lounge luxury room the grand place classic room turn down service high end shopping louis vuitton nespresso machine rain shower comfortable bed shopping district location is excellent metro station booked this hotel mini bar very nice hotel
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Only stayed 3 nights, but enjoyed every minute we were in the hotel. Staff were great, cleanliness obvious, and no problems with languages. (English)
Sure it can be said to be expensive, but one pays for the Sofitel experience, and here
you get it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Julie B, Responsable commercial at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Yted.,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about your stay at The Sofitel Brussels Le Louise.

At Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We are proud to hear that your experience went smoothly among us.

We appreciate you are sharing your concerns, and we hope to see you soon among us

Sincerely yours,

Hicham S.
Cluster Marketing Manager

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Room 330. The room was quite luxurious with everything you would need including dressing gown, slippers, tea and coffee safe toiletries hairdryer comfortable king size bed lots of pillows tv with lots of uk channels films and Wifi. It is about 20 minutes walk from The Grand Place/and the Mannekin pis statue which is very small. Right by the tube Louise line 2/6 and is 3 stops from the Gate du Midi - the Eurostar station. Cannot comment on the food as never ate hear but the hotel room was very good.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Pmrunner.,

At Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We are proud to hear that your experience went smoothly among us, feel free to tell us what you were expecting to rate us 5/5, we would love to make your stay perfect.

Sincerely yours,

Hicham S.
Cluster Marketing Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, not sure whether it’s completely five stars. You would expect at least one of the check in staff to speak one of the National languages: Dutch. Deluxe room was not big, but reasonably sized. Bed had a little bump, free minibar was a nice touch. Price was extremely high, but that’s what you can expect in Brussels when there’s EU or NATO meetings going on.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Julie B, Responsable relations clients at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Mr Damen,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at The Sofitel Le Louise and I do apologise for not meeting your expectations.

We shared your concerns about the room and the bed with the appropriate director in order to prevent similar disturbance in the future.

We do have several employees speaking Dutch, and I am sorry to hear that the person who took care of your check in was not one of them.

I truly hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you again at Sofitel Le Louise and that you will give us the chance to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I was so excited to try this Sofitel when visiting since I heard such great things. While the concierge was lovely and our room was comfortable enough, I was shocked and appalled at how horrid our waitress was at breakfast. After spending 30€ for breakfast, this same waitress that we had, has the nerve to publicly scold and shame me for helping myself to some juice in the lobby, basically humiliating me in front of family, friends and other guests in the lobby. There were no signs or ropes displayed that indicated it was reserved for another group. Sorry, but most five stars hotels offer refreshments or fruit infused water in the lobby, and if this wasn’t the case then put out a sign people! Interestingly, other guests in the lobby had helped themselves and I took my cue from them. I tried to bring this to the attention of the front desk, and they were clueless. She was so rude to me that when I even offered to pay, she continued to complain, clearly showing how much she hates her job. Olga, who was in charge the morning i brought it up, specifically mumbled that she couldn’t really do anything about it since she wasn’t the manager. At a five star hotel, you would expect a little more concern. I emailed the GM, Mr. LeBeau but no response. The attitude and behavior of this staff is unacceptable and needs some serious attention. I would not recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Julie B, Responsable relations clients at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Lauriejh,

We were sorry you felt embarrassed when one of our waitress informed you about the coffee break set up in the foyer for a seminar going on and we would like to present our sincerest excuses for the disappointment you have expressed. We can assure you that her intention was to be of service as she is regularly praised by our guest for her kindness and helpfulness. With regards to your email to the hotel about this matter we sent you an answer and we hope you acknowledged our response. Finally we thank you for your comment that will help us to improve our level of service and adjust our approach when informing guest. We appreciate you support and look forward to welcoming you in a near future .
Warm regards

Julie Brulé
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I used to stay in this hotel until they couldn't provide wifi. I stopped for a few years but recently decided to try it again. Unfortunately this time it was a disaster, again.
- no-one at check in, but someone who was only interested in his computer.
- checked in to wrong room: the room was in use as a kennel. Not cleaned and in use by a dog. Not kidding,
- No warm water in the morning.
- Shower gel was already opened and half full
- Room was generally run down
- Letter to apologize for lack of warm water was printed with letterhead on a paper with letterhead. Not that that is something relevant, but it just shows the lack of interest.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Robbert67
Julie B, Responsable relations clients at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at The Sofitel Brussels Le Louise.

I am sorry that your experience did not reach your expectations.

Please rest assured that your comments have been shared to the teams in order to avoid such inconvenient situation.

In regards to the hot water, we did indeed have a pressure drop of the boiler, and the issue was resolved in the next hours.

I would like to present you my sincerest apologies, as the service you received was not up to the Sofitel standards.

I also would like to invite you to come back to The Sofitel Brussels Le Louise with an upgrade to a suite and a VIP treatment, where I will personally take care of your stay.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance.

Kind Regards,