2,295 results
All reviews hermes toiletries crystal lounge luxury room the grand place classic room turn down service high end shopping louis vuitton nespresso machine comfortable bed shopping district metro station location is excellent booked this hotel mini bar very nice hotel breakfast was included
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

the room was located syreet side. the windows a perfectly isolated that you can sleep very well. the bed was perfect and super soft! lots of pillows. no nespresso machine at the room only a water heater wit good teas. the price of 250€ is even for brussels very high. breakfast was delicious! service great

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
SOFITELBLL, Manager at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear guest,
Many thanks for having taken the time to share your impressions with us. We are glad that you had a great stay, and particularly appreciated the service you received. Kindly note that our prices vary according to the demand. You can easily find better deals on weekends, and on other low demanded dates.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The hotel is located in one of the most pleasant area of brussels. Easy access by Tram or metro to Midi station or to any other part of the city. Walking distance from The grand place and les Sablons.
Very nice welcome at front desk, great service at the bar and the restaurant.
Rooms are of a fair size, very clean, complimentary tea and Nespresso coffee. Fitness room available but no spa nor massages.
You'd rather ask for a room on the courtyard.
Fabulous breakfast.

Room Tip: Room with courtyard view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
SOFITELBLL, Manager at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Gualvisa,
What a pleasure to read your lovely review on TripAfvisor. It is always a pleasure to welcome you, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The Le Louise is part of the Sofitel chain with all the amenities one expects but does not feel like a large impersonal hotel. The service and staff were all extremely helpful and efficient. This started at check in where the friendly staff member spent some time selecting the room she thought I would find the most pleasant and gave me a free upgrade and also a voucher giving me a complimentary cocktail and tapas in the bar. Touches which were much appreciated. The bar was quiet enough that you could talk to people and the staff were attentive without being bothersome. There is a very small gym with a few machines but no running machine. The hotel is situated close to the metro station which is only a few stops to the Midi train station. It is a pleasant short walk to the Sablon area and the Grand Place in Brussels. A convenient and pleasant place to stay away from the tourist bubble. I would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your detailed review on TripAdvisor and your recommendation. We are glad that you particularly noticed the friendliness and efficiency of our staff. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you back soon. Best Regards,
Quentin Guiraud, Marketing Manager.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

It's hard for me to review this, this time, since this is my favourite hotel in Brussels, however, this time I had quite a mixed experience.

Firstly the positives. The rooms are great, comfortable, and well equipped. The staff are also great.

Now, the not so positives. The room service didn't turn up as they delivered it to the wrong room - HOWEVER, they gave me a free dessert, and didn't charge me for the meal. Secondly, there was too much furniture in the room, so you couldn't close the curtains. Thirdly, a burglar alarm on the street was going off most of the night. I know this isn't the hotel's fault, but it meant I only got around four hours sleep - not ideal when you have a day full of meetings ahead of you. The hotel were helpful in trying to sort it out, and have promised me a room at the back next time.

So, whilst I had problems, they managed to sort them all out. I just can't quite give them the usual five stars due to the lack of sleep, and fact I couldn't close the curtains.

Room Tip: A room at the back should be quieter
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear,
Many thanks for reviewing your last stay with us, and for being loyal to our property. It is our pleasure to read that we are your favorite hotel in Brussels. We regret however that the few incidents mentioned, and the short night sleep you had, prevent you to be fully satisfied this time. We hope that your next stay will be more quiet.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

So I rarely ever leave reviews about places however I just HAD to for this place. Me and my fiancé visited for a day trip - our first time to Brussels - for his birthday. I had emailed the food and beverages manager at Sofitel, SEBASTIEN, and spoken to him once over the phone. I wanted to go for drinks with my fiancé and surprise him with them bringing out a small cake with candles. I couldn’t take any decorations with me because I was travelling from London via Eurostar and I had mentioned this to Sebastien. He went above and beyond and surprised us BOTH with a lovely room in the bar cornered off with curtains all around, balloons with personalised birthday messages written on them and a plate saying happy birthday with my fiancé’s name and two small dessert cakes and candles ready for our arrival. Needless to say he was surprised, as was I, and we both loved it - it was most definitely the highlight of our day! Sebastien, and the rest of the staff, were helpful and went above and beyond my expectations. I recommend anyone visiting Brussels to go the hotel for drinks or food and speak to Sebastien who will provide excellent service.

Thank you all once again! :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear,
What a pleasure to read that you appreciated our little attention for your fiancé's birthday :) It was our pleasure to delight you, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.