Hotel Beau Site
US$162
US$157
  • Fitness centre
US$84
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
  • Restaurant
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$107
US$198
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$421/night.

US$172
US$167
US$142
US$137
  • Pool
Made in Louise(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$80
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Maison Flagey(Ixelles)
US$173
US$168
Hotel Leopold(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
  • Room Service
All reviewsmin walktrambathtubrueeuropeheatingsquare
Reviewed 18 September 2015

When NATO is in session, it's hard to find a hotel room in Brussels. So I booked this hotel with some trepidation, given the mixed reviews, but keeping my expectations low, it ended up being perfectly acceptable.

Cons: It is certainly not a luxury hotel. I had a triple because that was what was available. It was triple of tiny twin beds. The hall lights were all on timers, and the small, slow, elevator was a bit scary (on the other hand, there was an elevator, so you don't have to carry your luggage up flights). Bathroom had toiletries, but that consisted of the joint body wash/shampoo mounted to the wall in the shower, and a soft soap dispenser next to the sink.

Mixed: Location depends on where you want to be. It is just off a busy shopping street, and near a bunch of restaurants. Not in the Grand Plac area, although it is a short (10 min) walk to the Louise Metro station where you are a line transfer away.

Pros: Front desk was manned 24 hours and the staff was friendly. Breakfast in the morning (breads, pastries, cold cuts, cheese), free wifi. TV with tons of channels (mostly not in English, but at least a few). Clean enough, quiet enough.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2015

We booked the hotel 2 months ago and payed by credit card. On the day of our arrivel we called the hotel to ask for a very late check-in (after midnight). 'No problem, we have a 24 hour deskemployee at the entrance".
So we arrived after midnight and our room was not free anymore. And we were so tired.. But the nightporter immediately called other hotels in the same area and the fourth had a room. He offered to pay the difference next day. Thousand apologies. We were Lucky he found us a hotel on walking distance and it seemed to be a better ranked hotel. Next day the Beau Site hotel payed us the difference back.
But while waiting for our money, an other guest was furious, because his Luggage was kept for him and the employee had no key! The one who had the key was to return 4 hours later, so the man was asked to wait....

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and I had enough. I would definitely not recommend this hotel unless you are looking for smelly, dirty hostel. The room was terrible. It was smelly like in public toilets. They do not have a proper blankets there and blankets which they have are full of holes from cigarettes. I would mention also a long hairs on my bed (every single day). Toilet was moving from side to side even when I was not drunk. Guys I don't mind old furniture I am not so fancy guy but clean room and restroom is really a must. Only thing I've liked about this hotel was location. It's close to Louise which is very nice. If you plan to stay in Ixelles go for it but not in this hotel.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2015

Old everithing, biggest disappointment after driving 1000 km - no pressure in the shower, although not dirty, it definitely leave such an impression. I was walking around the room in my gloves, felling not comfortable to touch anything in the room. Following standards in other cities, this hotel should be rated 2.5 and that would be fair rating. Seems there is too many bed hotels in Brussels if this one is rated 3.5. Would not recommend..,

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2015

Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms with minimal but cozy decor. Affordable and honest prices. The only one flaw, the connection is not uniformly distributed inside the hotel (you have to place in the hallway so that it may well).

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends