US$159
US$154
  • Fitness centre
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$108
US$70
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$126
US$79
US$66
Trip.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Hotel Le Berger(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$60
Hotel Leopold(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$89
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$174
US$168
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Made In Louise(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$110
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
1,684 results
All reviewseuropean parliamentthe club loungeswimming poolthe grand placeminute walkbusiness districttrain stationjunior suitecity centrefitness centervery nice hotelnice walkpublic transportationmini barroyal palacebreakfast was includedbrussels
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This hotel just keeps getting better and better. I visit Brussels on business at least three times a month and I always stay at the Renaissance. And look forward to it. This is my definition of a home away from home and a notch better.

Room Tip: A corner junior suite is luxuriously spacious
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank libertinaDenHaag
Reviewed 14 May 2017

The hotel manager went out of his way to accomodate our special request and we had a really enjoyable stay. Therefore, I can warmly recommend the Hotel, which is also conveniently located if you're on EU business.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Aurelie D, Executive Secretary at Renaissance Brussels Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Chrisse,

It certainly makes our day to hear that you experienced excellent hospitality provided by our intuitive colleagues who contributed to making your stay an unforgettable one.

Your high praises will definitely be shared with the team as I am sure they will be motivated to know that their efforts have been duly recognised.

We look forward to warmly welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely,
Aurélie

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Classified as a top hotel in Brussels; trying to make a business reservation by phone directly at reception on May 5th around 19:00
1. No way to bypass an electronic/advertisement greeting call : visit our website, etc...
2. Finally receptionist cannot speak a word of any of both Belgian national languages, so reversing to English, the guy speaks very slowly and in a pedantic way. Unfortunately cannot provide me with the relevant information.
3. After asking him to put me through the ' Duty manager' , I was told there is no ' Duty Manager, please call Monday'
4. Decided to stop the bad experience here and found another 5-star hotel in Brussels ( there are plenty) where guests are welcomed by a caring person instead of a machine and where the national language will not be ignored.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank sven f
Henri D, Director of Rooms Operations at Renaissance Brussels Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Mr. Sven F,

I would like to thank you for your precious feedbacks and your valuable time writing this review. I am sad however to read that we did not showcase our best services to you during your phone call. At any time of the day, we always make sure to have several of our ambassadors and a Shift leader speaking fluently Dutch and/or French. For this reason, I was surprised to read that we failed to answer your call in an accommodating way.

I would be very grateful if you could provide me more details in order to understand which number did you dial and what happened on this day. Please kindly see below my email address: rhi.brubr.doro@marriott.com

Thank you once again for your feedback. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I had an opportunity to stay at this hotel for my short business trip to Brussels. First nice touch from the hotel was that I got an upgrade to a spacious corner room and executive lounge which is very small but yet enough to bite something and have a beer after a heavy day (however the drinks are served only till 7:30 pm). Second positive feeling is that housekeeping does a good job along with maintenance as it is noticeable that although the hotel is pretty old it is kept in good conditions. Check in was greeting all coming guests with a glass of their home made cocktail which changes every day as I was told and if you use a Marriott mobile application for checkin and checkout you may avoid the queue at front desk. I made my booking online through Marriott web site and got free internet access (which was upgraded to an enhanced speed with my room upgrade which I noticed above). The black-out curtains were perfect allowing practically no light to come in. But what the hotel needs to look at is the noise from ventilation and air conditioners as they negate the positive experience from the great bed and perfect black-out. And if you eat porridge for breakfast, they will bring it without any charges but you will have to ask for it as it is not on the buffet. All in total I liked the hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Pros:
The hotel is located just one block from the EU parliament and the bus stop of the airport line (Buses 12 and 21) which is a great bonus.
The staff was extremely kind and helpful and made the whole experience more relaxing.
The Breakfast was just amazing (though prefer to book with the room or else a bit on the expensive side)!!!!!!!!!!!
The room size, amenities, bed size and comfort cleanliness was top notch.
Sauna and gym were both very good
It has very low prices during the weekends

Cons:
WiFi is free BUT only at low speeds. You have to pay extra for better speed. That was a bit disappointing :(
The Free computers and printers run an outdated software that eventually does not allow you to connect to your google, yahoo emails as it is detected as an unsafe device. They look a bit neglected. Printing my boarding pass was impossible for me (frustrating since I am an IT engineer). I had to ask it from the reception who gladly did it.
The pool was not very clean (found some floating hair from time to time, maybe the ladies should be obliged to wear a swimming cap). I understand it is usually pretty busy all day long.
In the pool changing rooms, some lockers need fixing, not enough with a lock during busy hours.
It would be nice if the pool also had water jets in the edges for massage as many other hotels have.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Aurelie D, Executive Secretary at Renaissance Brussels Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Renaissance Brussels Hotel.

It is always our highest priority to provide the best stays for all of our guests.

While it is great to hear you found the location convenient and reception helpful, we are disappointed to hear about the issues that you faced.

We will share all of your concerns with our team moving forward. We hope you stay with us again soon, we'd love to improve your opinion of us.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back very soon and to continue to meet your expectations in the future.

Warm regards,