See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Friendly reception and a clean room. But we found it quite tight and especially noisy (nearby tramway) as a result of which it's not advisable to sleep w the window open. Fair enough: the price is quite reasonable.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2015

I stayed here for three nights on a business trip. Never again . Two main problems:
(A) the building is close to the Tram line and my room constantly trembled
(B) breakfast is terrible. Despite promises in promotional info this comprises stale/old processed food that is not sufficient to meet needs of all guests and in one if my three mornings was available In a room without adequate plates or cutlery.
Due to absence of any staff I emailed my concerns but my message received no reply.
Considering the prices charged this establishment is unacceptable and I will not return.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Mikeof59
Reviewed 27 February 2015

Funny, as I was climbing the 3 floors up to my room, I thought - what do people who actually have luggage do? Fast forward to the next day and as I was closing up the door, my carry own fell down the stairs and rolled all the way down to the ground floor. I laughed and thought - well that's one way to do it.

The highlights:
The bed was comfortable. The mini terrace just directly out of the balcony was a pleasant surprise. The bed was very comfy. The wifi worked well.
Very clear instructions for getting into the flat and what to expect. Didn't meet any staff at all but I didn't need to. Everything was very clear.

The mehs:
The climb. 3 flights is ok but 3 flights up narrow stairs, meh.
The breakfast. I was the last of the guests to eat so I showed up to a table of dirty plates. They only serve bread with jams so it wasn't the large of a mess but still.
The red room was a little too red for me. Red walls. Red carpet. Red everywhere. Kudos for being dedicated to the theme but not exactly what I would call relaxing.
Water everywhere after the shower. Just not the best design for the stall.

Would I stay in again. If it was under 100e, which is what I paid, then yes.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2014

After reading the reviews we were looking forward to our stay at Be & Be however on arrival the first thing we noticed was a sewage like smell to the room. Whilst the room is a good size and the bathroom is lovely the hairdryer in the bedroom didn't work nor did the socket, leaving us with only one socket between two which wasn't enough. The double room isn't a double room but two beds pushed together, which would have been fine if they could at least provided a double duvet, they did not. The breakfast is very much first come first serve ie get up late and there is nothing left. There was cereal provided but no milk with which to accompany it and the yoghurt that was promised was nowhere to be found. Sadly one to avoid!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Well, it's economical and clean but be prepared for having no one at the desk
to help with problems with the TV or questions about transit or anything. The
breakfast is modest but adequate. We were on the 3rd floor with no lift and
the stair was winding and steep. Like I said, it was inexpensive in a VERY
expensive city so it's adequate but no much more. Oh..I almost forgot -
the toilet is in the open - in other words, it's not separately enclosed.
It's just out there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the lower floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple