Yukayeke Playa Resort
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Colonial(Mayaguez)(Great Value!)
US$74
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$144
US$126
  • Pool
US$130
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$152
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2017

They gave our room to someone else! We reserved with months in advance, drove all the way from one part of the island only for them to tell us that the wonderful room we were expecting was given to another guest! We had called the night before and they didn't have the decency to say anything about it. I have never in my life heard of such a thing! Since it was a 4 day weekend we couldn't find any other place and had no other choice but to accept rooms we did NOT want! Room where you had to cross the street to get to the pool and beach!!!! Obviously we cut our stay short and only stayed a night! Ridiculous!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ariana R
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Hi I haven't even stayed there yet I called to get information on there Pet Friendly they never answer the phone so I sent a text there respond was ( WE ARE NOT PET FRIENDLY ) I then asked why was pet friendly in their site.. I then told them that was False Information. .they told me again try another hotel..we are not pet friendly. .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Weekend getaway for my husband and I. We enjoyed our stay. I was so peaceful and quite. Had everything we needed, our suite was perfect for us. Separate bedroom, living-dining room, AC in both areas. Full kitchen with whatever you need. No TV, free Wi-Fi. However, I'd recommend bringing your own sheet and pillows. Big pool, needs more chairs and beach is gorgeous. If you want to BBQ they will provide one for you. Will stay here again soon.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carmenluciano
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We chose to stay in Añasco after loving a previous visit to Rincon. This little hotel had an awesome pool, larger than the average hotel. The rooms were clean and a good size. The rooms didn't have TVs or even radio clocks, perfect for getting away from it all. The Wi-Fi was good, strong signal most of the time. Our favorite feature was the beach right off the hotel, is down a ways from the public beach, far enough that it was like being on a private beach. And because of it's position on the bay, great for swimming with the kids. During our stay there was no bar tender in the swim up bar, nor any food being served at the hotel. The kitchen in our room had full size appliances and basic dishes, pots and pans. This worked out for breakfasts and snacks and we even cooked a simple lunch there, which allowed us to go back to the beach right away.

Room Tip: If you want a semi private porch ask for a downstairs room. If you ask for a room for 4, the full size bed may be the bottom of a bunk bed.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Don't read this unless you finish it. This is only day two of our 4 day stay and I have no time to waste writing a review at this time. My husband and I will both write a complete review after this vacation. I do want to say, if you are looking for the mega resort with with the loud music, flowers on your bed and beer stocked every day in your perfect little fridge, Don't choose this Resort.
My husband and I have traveled the Caribbean for a minimum two weeks a year since about 2003. This Yukayeke Beach Resort is absolutely the most peaceful stay we have ever had. Walking endless pristine beaches with not a sole in sight. Imagine a nice size rustic cabin with comfortable bedding and furnishings set in paradise. 50 yards from good food ,drink and local company ( Daisy and Irene)This is Yukayeke. Pay the extra for the private patio.well worth every penny. More to come in a couple weeks.

Room Tip: Pay when you get here. Get the family suite.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple