See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Milton's in July. The rooms are clean and relatively modern, tiny TV but we weren't worried about that. The fact that the hotel in on a main road was a surprise and and noisy but again not a massive problem. We didn't take up the option of breakfast, mainly because of the fact of having to book it & extra cost ( if I'm going to pay posh coffee shop prices I want to be in a posh coffee shop) I didn't see much of the staff but who I did see were pleasant. We would not visit again purely because we prefer the B&B experience for us this is a purely functional motel/hotel, a bit like premier inn.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Just returned from 2 nights here. Very clean and comfortable accommodation. Very pleasant and helpful staff. The only negative was the close proximity to the road. Plenty of choice of restaurants close by too.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016

how very kind they were when we broke down ... they allowed us to use their facilities, and showed us there accommodation which looked very comfortable!

would definitely stay there if we are passing that way.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I stayed here a few weeks back on a work trip and booked very last minute. Unfortunately due to traffic i arrived quite late but was kindly welcomed and shown my way around. Lovely cottage (can't remember what number i stayed in) but was very clean and comfy. Extra brownie points for the fridge and chocolate stash :) They had everything i needed, despite the drop in visit and i would stay again.

Room Tip: go for a cottage!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Nice, cozy and comfy feel as you walk in, felt just like I was in my Grandma's house. Really comfy beds and basic room facilities. Nice outdoor area. If you can afford it go for the "cottages" for £110 rather than the rooms as they are much nicer, but still was good enough for a 2 night stay. Easy access to Cheddar Gorge and Western Super Mare and lovely country walks and pubs in the nearby towns. Angela was very welcoming and friendly. Would stay there again. Ok for couples for a relaxing weekend break. The only grumble was the roof makes a really annoying squeeky noise first thing in the morning and if it rains the skylight makes a racket that keeps you awake at night, other than that lovely !

Room Tip: Its worth the extra cost for the "cottages" if you can afford it.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple