“BEAUTIFUL, RELAXING & FUN!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Path to the beach
French Bay beach
Back yard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
HAZEEQ K
“Average”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

My stay in this cottage was for three nights every thing was good cottage is good but last night of my stay ,cottage owner called me and she said, she received couple of complaints ,she said one of his neighbour told her we are nineteen people are staying in her cottage i got shocked b/c her neighbour was big liar we are total 05 adult with our 5 little kids it was totally unacceptable for me i was so upset and i offered to owner to come right now and verify how many people are staying here then she said' she just want to verify .second complain regarding "beach shade "in front of the cottage, we have private beach which is for all cottage owners/Tenants. we put the beach shade so one of the neighbour came to us and he said beach shade is not allowed here even owner of the cottage is not aware of this rule b/c it is neighbour rule he created by himself . cottage is good but be careful about neighbours you never know who provide wrong information to the owner and your trip become terrible.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: close to Sauble beach
Liked least: no internet service
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
4 Aug 2016
Hi Hazeeq,
thank you for your review. As I said on the phone when you and I spoke, I am so sorry for my neighbour's behaviour and as you know, I contacted him as well and took him to task for his rude, hateful (and extremely racist) attitude. I also understand my friend who lives in the area also apologized to you on all our behalf (she said she gave everyone big hugs : ) Anyway, fortunately, not all the cottage neighbours are like the one across the street. In fact, apart from that one person, everyone else is lovely.
Finally, as I also mentioned on the phone, I hope you and your family will consider coming back.
Very best,
Suzanne.
Amanda D
“BEAUTIFUL, RELAXING & FUN!!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This cottage was perfect for our family vacation. My husband and daughter had an amazing time.
If you're an early riser the view in the morning through the kitchen window to beautiful lake Huron is fantastic. The weather was on our side which made for a wonderful trip.

Very friendly neighbors, and if you enjoy a quiet & relaxing getaway this cottage is perfect.

The cottage is loaded with so many amenities. ( half of which we didn't even use) but its there when and if you want it.

The owner is a pleasure to deal with and our family is looking forward to returning next year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: how clean and well maintained the property was, with all the comforts of home.
Liked least: nothing it was just perfect.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Shweta S
“Well stocked, well managed!!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The cottage was great and had everything that we needed. The owners have thought of everything and have kept their place well stocked and well managed.

The weather was not our side, as we had a thunderstorm followed by 2 days of non-stop rain and cold damp weather.

The beach that is close by was also good except that the driftwood was not yet cleaned.

Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing