“Excellent beach”
Review of Sauble Beach

Sauble Beach
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Came in September 2017 during the heat wave. Expectations were high as everybody said it is the beat sand beach in Ontario (fine sand, good access, clean water). I was not disappointed. The beach is large so it can take a lot of people. We went to the foot of 6th street as there are washrooms there as well as parking.

4  Thank Paul B
"park your car"
"paid parking"
"parking spot"

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I came here on a Friday in September and the beach was deserted. Very quiet and peaceful. I like how the town doesn't allow private houses on the beach, only across the street. This allows everyone to enjoy all of the beach (for miles).

I hope to come back next summer to see the beach and town in full swing.

2  Thank Hkloban
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Sauble beach has to be one of the most beautiful beaches we have in Ontario.
The beach goes for miles, it is clean and not over crowded like so many other beaches.
I have been going to Sauble for over 40 years and I still love it.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We were at Owen Sound on vacation and decided to drive to Sauble Beach for the day. It was such a nice peaceful beach. There were seagulls everywhere but it was September so didn't bother me. The beach was very clean and peaceful

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2017

One of my favorite beaches. The waves are always great and the area is always clean. We there on a weekday and it wasn't too busy, Miles of clean sand and love the signs that the beach is butt free, Only complaint is it good use some change facilities. Paid parking along the street.

1  Thank avgjoey