“Sooooo yummmmmmy! ”

Luscious Bakery Deli Cafe Inc.
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Sauble Beach
Description: We are a family bakery dedicated to providing a variety of fresh baked treats to everyone that visits Sauble Beach. We have a selection that will make your mouth water no matter what your diet or lifestyle. Feel free to call ahead for a special order or drop by and see our selection that day.
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Every single thing I have purchased in this bakery is delicious! Thank you so much for being here. And my company has always enjoyed your treats when I decide to share with others ;)

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Just a few steps off the main strip is one of my most beloved bakeries in Ontario. Beyond everything being yummy - I don't I had anything I didn't like - the staff and energy is fun and heartwarming.
This family run business - from what I remember - is comprised of a father, mother and son. The couple is sweet as the pies they bake and the son is witty, positive, and energetic. He always has a joke. I have followed this bakery and family on Facebook and tracked with them as though they were family. I guess they kind of are.
Oh, and did mention that everything is yummy? Sweets, savouries, bread, all your childhood favourites calling your name.
And every time you drop a tip for the crew, they respond singing, "THANK YOU!"

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We have been here many times and always look forward to our return, The hardest part about going here is to not purchase everything that looks and taste great. The pies are just a part of all the tasty items you can get. Love the breads and the hot take out foods. I am looking forward to my return.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Good treats ... But of a wait .. overall good value for great food ... Parking can be a bit of an issue but an easy walk from pretty much anywhere

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stopped here to get some baked goods for snacks for a day trip away from the town. They were so good we wished we had bought more.