“Wrong Pizza Terrible Customer Service”
Review of Papa John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #17 of 38 Restaurants in Byram
Reviewed 9 February 2018

My husband worked late one night and called to see if he needed to pick anything on his home. My daughter and I were working on her upcoming wedding so there was no meal cooked for supper. I asked him to pick up a Pizza. He went to Papa John's to get a Pepperoni Pizza. When he got home, it was a Cheese Pizza not Pepperoni. We were all so hungry we started eating and contacted Papa John's. We were told that if we brought back the whole pizza they would replace it. We had already had a piece so we couldn't take it back. My problem is that they made it wrong and were not willing to make it right. Other people commented on great service. We didn't get that. We have not been back. I will drive to Clinton or Florence and get Little Caesar's before I go to Papa John's again. Never have I heard of this kind of customer service.

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

For chain - style pizza, the pizza from this location is good. The delivery drivers are always friendly.

Reviewed 18 November 2014 via mobile

This Papa Johns has excellent service. The staff is friendly. My pizza was made quickly. They dont walk around slow like some of the others. Everyone seemed to be workng. An employee even helded the door open for me on my way out. The pizza is fresh and tasty!

Reviewed 25 September 2014 via mobile

Pizza is great. The garlic butter dipping sauce is the icing on the cake. Pizza is always fresh and hot. Great service here as well. I have used delivery and carry out. They have always been on time. There is not a dine in option. To go orders only. The staff is friendly and service is great.

Been to Papa John's? Share your experiences!