“Good Spot and Best Fast Food Burger”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Byram
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We only ordered take out, but the restaurant and bathrooms are clean. We got what we ordered 85% of the time. Check your order before you leave, just like other fast food restaurants. Food was Hot, Good, and Close to Everything.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We stopped by to pick up a meal to go. The drive through was full and we were in a hurry. My daughter went inside and got a carry out Chicken Caesar and a Frosty. It was so good that she ate every bite. I think she would have licked the container if I had letter. She said it was good to the last drop.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

This was the best Wendy's restaurant I have visited. The food was good, service was quick, everything was clean and tidy, and the staff was friendly. Best of all, they got our order correct. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in here on our way home recently. A very clean fast food restaurant with helpful and courteous staff members.

1  Thank CoastalDog
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Place was nice and cool as I walked in the door I was greeted with a nice smile and the staff treat us with respect and did not take long to receive our order.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!