“Soup was tasty but cold”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Newk's Express Cafe
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Byram
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I had the crab and lobster bisque. It was delicious but not as hot as I like it. I ordered a bowl. Before I finished half of it, it had cooled to a tempature that was too cold for me to enjoy. My husband got the club sandwich and cowboy caviar which he enjoyed a great deal. The best part of my meal was the pickles. I also had a 25% off coupon which they wouldn't honor.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This is a great place for a quick meal. I don't know why they are listed twice in the reviews, they are in the same place (express is the take-out).

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Wife and I visited this location for a quick bite before going out on the town. The staff was very nice and quickly took our order. We sat for a few minutes and our food came out hot and flavorful. No complaint on our part for this visit. Everyone was busy getting orders out and the restaurant was very clean. There was a lot of seating at this location. They did a great job.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Newks is a chain that maintains a high level of constancy. The food is always good with nice portion size. They always get the food to you quickly. I really like their pizzas.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Love the 1/2 sandwich & soup. The lobster crab bisque is wonderful. Their peach tea is amazing. Caramel cake is a little dry

Been to Newk's Express Cafe? Share your experiences!