US$100
US$82
WoodSpring Suites Jackson South(Byram)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Free Internet
US$75
US$119
Hampton.com
US$59
US$82
US$59
All reviewsliquor storeroad tripclean roomsjackson areajackson mseasy accessbbqinterstatecarpet
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean and friendly: good discounts for military, AAA, and walk-in customers. Air conditioner works well, room had fridge, microwave and coffee pot. Bed was comfortable and shower worked well.
After going across the interstate to eat, we found out there were Mexican and BBQ restaurants behind the hotel, the gas prices were the same as across the road, and there was a liquor store if you got thirsty. We could have just parked at the hotel and had everything within walking distance. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 July 2017

Dear Susan K.,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide our property and team feedback!

Our team is glad that you enjoyed your stay; furthermore, thank you so much for sharing detailed feedback for other guests and reviewers! It is comments and compliments like yours that keeps our team motivated.

We enjoyed hosting you and hope to host you again very soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Very comfortable stay, room was very clean and nice.... Will stay again...I always stay at this facility. Always provides the customer with a smile and assistance. You all breakfast is always great a wide selection...Thanks for such GREAT SERVICE you all is the best..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 10 July 2017

Dear lillianh435,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide our property and team feedback regarding your stay!

Our team is very glad that you experience a comfortable and clean stay. We greatly appreciate your return patronage and look forward to hosting you again soon!

TGOPAL

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Hotel / rooms were clean but did have a sick pine sol scent in some areas. The sleeper sofa ... Not good for sleeping. The beds were very firm. Hotel was quiet. The continental breakfast was nice.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 19 March 2017

Dear RazorbackWARD,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide our property and team feedback regarding your stay with us.

We are very sorry that you did not enjoy all aspects of your stay. Our team strives to provide the freshest and cleanest rooms possible. In addition, we apologize the bed(s) were not comfortable and to your liking as we do take this feedback into consideration during renovation projects.

We hope you will choose to stay with us again and give our team another chance. We look forward to hosting you soon!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

This was probably the nicest hotels that I have stayed in for a while. The room was super clean, the bed slept wonderful, the size of the room was great. No complaints! The manager Mr. Tac was fantastic. One of the nicest, friendliest business man that I have ever dealt with when staying at a hotel. I felt very safe at this hotel and the breakfast was sooo good. I will be returning soon to stay again. I highly recommend the Red Lion Inn and Suites in Byram, MS

Room Tip: Hotel was super quiet. Air condition ran very quiet also.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
TGopal, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Byram, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear skipper3629,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day and providing feedback regarding your stay with us!

Our team is ecstatic that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. Your comments and compliments surely help to continue to motive our entire team to strive to provide the best experience possible for our patrons.

We enjoyed hosting you and hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I had expected to stay for one night and ended up as their guest for 6 nights. I am a Southerner, a Mississippian, but live in Manhattan, the upper Eastside, and abroad, for certain a Comfort Inn & Suites would not be on my radar at all. However I needed to be in Byram for family related matters, with all other accommodations in the area booked, I landed at Comfort Inn & Suites, Byram. I am happy that I did. I found the front desk staff accommodating and willing to assist me with even the most mundane of requests. Jackson has changed, I was not willing to drive, my luggage had been left behind in Paris and I was there to attend a funeral. So that I would not have to disturb other family members they went out of their way to help me get a taxi to get me into the shops so that I could make it to the Memorial on time.
If you are looking for a Four Seasons Hotels this would not be the place, but for a safe environment, clean rooms, an amazing mattress and wonderful pillows this is certainly worth a try. And there was an abundance of restaurants in the area too, some in walking distance.

The comment about a bathroom door seems odd as I had a bathroom room -- at no additional charge and a shower with such super pressure that I had force myself to leave the shower. As to additional towels, I asked for and I got them.
I enjoyed my stay.