All reviews top floor cakes home made the owner private bathroom across the hall lapping waves three levels fresh fruit place to stay overlooking the sea mini bar rooms are spacious bed and breakfast swordfish nella michele hosts
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

La Veduta in English means The View, and what a find this B &B was Nella my hostess was a bubbly delightful and very helpful person.
The accommodation is only three bedrooms on three levels no lift, with a private bathroom across the hall.
My room was on level one and my balcony doors opened onto the ocean. It was a beautiful vista and very private.
I was welcomed to free use of drinks from the kitchen. Breakfast each day (served on the balcony) was a large selection of fresh pastries, bread etc.nothing was a problem for Nella. I hope to return to this beautiful gem .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I challenge you to find a speck of dirt in this immaculate 4 room bed and breakfast. This is our second time here and will not be our last. Individual balconies overlooking the sea and the quaint town of Scilla. Wonderful breakfast. The hostess is professional and thorough. Photo is from top floor balcony.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2018

A perfect mix between location, price and service. It was just as lovely as described by other travelers before us. Yes, finding a parking spot is a hassle. Yes, the language barrier is obvious if you do not speak Italian. But smiling faces and good intentions makes up for everything.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

If you are passing by Scilla, then this is a gem of a place to stay at. We had booked all 3 rooms as we were two families traveling together.

We were treated by the owners who offered dinning recommendations as well as advice on our onward journey.

The facilities are basic but offer all is needed. The view gorgeous. The bedroom balconies are above the sea; you feel like you have a floating room. The breakfast divine! All home made by the owner. This was definitely a highlight. Make sure you do try the home made cakes!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Nothing I say will do this wonderful hidden gem justice! This bed and breakfast is absolutely amazing!

I had booked this place back in April and from the very beginning Nella (I'm assuming the owner) was quick and efficient in her replies.

We were two families and had booked four the whole place and we arrived after a long road trip. On arrival Nella was there to welcome us and made us feel right at home.

The property consists of 4 floors including the ground floor. Upon entry you are greeted by a very cozy hall way that has a beautiful console and lovely pictures of the town of Scilla in the old days. You literally feel like you had entered a traditional home in town and not a hotel or b&b.

Each floor consists of a room and an adjacent bathroom. It's pretty private though as there is nothing else on eachgloor but that.

The rooms are cozy, homey and have alot of character. Its very obvious whomever had furnished it had put alot if effort and time into all the details. The view is just to die for. You are literally over the water so it's more than just a sea view room!

The bathrooms are beautiful and super spacious and have a lovely aesthetic as with the whole of the property. They also have a balcony with a view overlooking the town alley which is so nice. I was surprised to see really nice toiletries available too.

The cleanliness is impeccable. You can see and feel it everywhere.

The highlight was the breakfast the next morning. Nella had prepared a generous feast for us all. It was lovely chatting with her and her son and meeting her family:))

All the ingredients were fresh and there was so much variety. She had also baked some lovely cakes! I must say this was the best breakfast I have had in a long time! The setting of the breakfast was also amazing as the room it was in was facing the sea too.

The town of Scilla is more than beautiful. It is charming, real and authentic. It is a must visit for anyone coming to Italy.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family